Hua Mi thrust the two-meter long knife in her hand into the snow, leaned on the knife and asked, "What woman? Why do I have such a deep grudge against her? Is she going to use this method to have revenge on me?"

  This is the same as what she said. How many men have slept with for free?

  Look at the men coming from all directions, there are quite a few.

  Hua Mi secretly counted, one, two, three, four and twenty-seven.

  So many men are sleeping for free.

  The leading man glanced at Hua Mi's belly with a look of regret.

  He did not answer Hua Mi, but said,
  "It's a pity. I don't care about your deep hatred. Seeing that your belly is not small anymore, you will die in the mouth of zombies sooner or later. You might as well let us kill you so that we can fulfill our promise."

  It is said that Hua Mi has a lot of money.

  This is what Qin Xiaolan said.

  She would inform each man of her conditions before sleeping with him, and she would take nothing from him, not even a bite of food.

  But these men want to help her take Hua Mi's life.

  As long as Hua Mi is killed, the money on Hua Mi will belong to these men.

  If they agree to Qin Xiaolan, they can sleep with her.

  It doesn't matter whether he sleeps with this old and ugly woman or not.

  But they got some tantalizing news.

  Hua Mi, a big-bellied woman, has a lot of money, enough to buy the entire Xiangcheng base.

  This is very tempting for most men.

  There were so many zombies in D city that a big-bellied woman simply couldn't survive. Rather than letting Hua Mi die in the zombies' mouths, it would be better to die in their hands.

  Hua Mi shrugged and watched as the man opposite showed a knife and pointed the tip at her stomach.

  She shook her head, "It's OK to provoke me, but you can't point the tip of the knife at my ducklings."

  Mothers are born to protect their calves.

  She pulled out the long knife stuck in the snow and cut off the arm of the man opposite who was holding the knife.

  The second knife cut the man's neck directly.

  Because the knife is too long, as long as 2 meters.

  Therefore, the man's hot blood did not rush to Hua Mi's body.

  She took two steps back, and the man behind her raised the weapon in his hand and slashed at Hua Mi's back.

  Hua Mi looked like she had eyes on her back. She had a big belly but could stab him with her backhand.

  She raised her eyes, her cold and bloodthirsty eyes projected from her goggles, looking at the eager men opposite, "Do you know who bought the weapons in your hands from?"

  Before she finished speaking, the men on the left and behind, all rushed towards her.

  They are indeed the most courageous group of survivors.

  With this courage, they stood out from the group of survivors and became the first among the survivors to face the zombies head-on.

 They also has the courage to make this ill-gotten fortune.

  Hua Mi didn't call anyone at all, although Gong Yi gave her a whistle specially used for garrisoning.

  As long as she blows the whistle, all nearby garrisons will rush over in time.

  But Hua Mi didn't have time to blow the whistle.

  The long knife in her hand whirred, her belly was big, and her movements were clumsy and bloated.

  But no one could touch her.

  No one even knew how she, with such a bloated figure, could move smoothly and cut all the men who besieged her on this long street into two pieces.

  This may be a mystery that will never be solved.

  Dozens of sweeping robots came from all directions, and a garbage truck slowly came from the street.

  After a while, the bodies on the ground were cleared away.

  Even the white snow stained with bright red blood was shoveled clean.

  The whole long street seemed like nothing had happened.

  Hua Mi held the long knife dripping with blood and continued to wander along the long street next door.

  She met Qin Xiaolan here.

  Qin Xiaolan's hair under her hat was as dry as a handful of dead grass.

  Her dead fish-like eyes stared at Hua Mi,"How did you escape?"

  Standing in the wind and snow, Qin Xiaolan screamed at Hua Mi with a broken expression,"I ask you, how did you escape? Ah? Why, why did you run away?"

  "Why don't you die?"