Prices continue to rise.

  A bottle of Coke that originally cost 100 yuan has increased in price to 250 yuan a bottle.

  This is never a good sign.

  Especially Zhong Zimo had to hire someone to shovel the snow. If no one shoveled the snow, their car would get stuck in the snow.

  But labor is also very expensive now.

  With three meals a day, there was no way to hire anyone to shovel the snow.

  Now, if you hire a worker for a day, you have to take care of three meals and two snacks a day, and you have to pay a salary of 10,000 yuan a day.

  If you negotiate on the price, the salary may be 15,000 a day.

  After a few days, Zhong Zimo's face became darker and darker. He pointed at the workers in front of him who wanted to raise the price, "The day before yesterday was 10,000 a day, yesterday it was 15,000 a day, and today you are going to raise the price to 20,000. How can you raise the price like this?"

  "Even if I have gold and silver, I can't help you going through such trouble."

  This is something Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan can't understand at all.

  Didn't it say it's the end of the world? Labor should be very cheap.

  After all, in extreme environments, there are many survivors but few job opportunities.

  The worker looked disdainful,

  "Are you going to pay or not? If you don't pay, I'll leave."

  It's the same three meals a day, plus two snacks. Why do they come to the gate of D City to give them Zhong Zimo and the others are shoveling snow?

  With the garrison sparing no effort in publicity, who doesn't know that D City is dangerous now?

  There are zombies here.

  So if the pay wasn't very high, no one would be willing to stay here and shovel snow for Zhong Zimo and the others.

  Zhong Zimo's eyes turned black with anger, and he pointed in the direction of the highway, "You go, you go, 20,000 yuan a day, why don't you go and grab it?"

  Before the end of the world, hiring people to do coolies, and paying 600 yuan a day was very high. .

  Now the labor force has increased several times, and these workers do nothing but shovel snow.

  Mi Guoyuan on the side opened his mouth and watched helplessly as the man he finally found was driven away by Zhong Zimo.

  He sighed, shook his head and entered the bus.

  Now he is relying on Zhong Zimo to make a living. Mi Guoyuan has persuaded him everything he needs to say.

  Zhong Zimo refused to listen, and Mi Guoyuan had no other choice.

  But problems always have to be solved.

  Because there was no one to shovel the snow, the bus would be buried in the snow in just half a day.

  Zhong Zimo personally found Uncle Eighth and asked Uncle Eighth's wrecking team to help shovel the snow around their bus.

  Uncle Eight measured the position of the bus with his naked eyes and shook his head like a rattle. " Your buses are too far from the gate of D City. We have to spend a lot of labor to clean up the snow." "

  "Now. It's hard to find workers, there's no way."

  Zhong Zimo was very anxious when he heard it, "How can there be no way? There are so many survivors now."

  Before he could finish speaking, the eighth uncle smiled with cracked teeth,

  "I mean Secretary Zhong, Have you been disconnected from the outside world for too long? Now, there are factories under construction everywhere outside and inside Xiangcheng, and everyone is very busy. Our Xiangcheng base plan is about to start, and labor is very expensive."

  Because all The survivors are all coming to Xiangcheng. The city wall planning of Xiangcheng has expanded the original area of ​​Xiangcheng several times.

  Building city walls now requires endless manpower.

  As long as you are willing to work hard and eat three meals and two snacks a day, there will be no problem at all.

  "20,000 labor a day is a bit exaggerated, but don't look at where this place is."

  Uncle Eighth continued to educate. He pointed at the people under his command who were working hard to clear the obstacle, " Unless you pay them the crystal core and they can accept it, you'd better just let them sit there and raise the price."

   The cores come from the brains of zombies. It is said that 100 cores can be exchanged for 100,000 yuan.

  Therefore, some strong men under the Eighth Uncle are secretly working hard to learn the internal information of the garrison these days.

  Some strong men who are not afraid of death want to enter D city to kill zombies.

  The internal information said that these zombies move slowly and react clumsily. They are like fools and do not know how to avoid danger.

  As long as you protect yourself, the crystal nuclei in their brains will be just like picking them up for free.

  You can easily kill dozens of zombies in a day.

  So if they have the time to shovel snow, and the courage to hang out at the gate of D City to earn the 20,000 labor fee.

  Why not go into D city to kill zombies?