Seeing that D City has become a training ground for the garrison, Hua Mi placed a teleportation point here to save the garrison from running back and forth.

  After setting up the teleportation point at the entrance of D city, Hua Mi teleported to Xiangcheng again and gave Chichuan a lot of teleportation tickets.

  It is convenient for Chichuan to drag supplies to D city.

  After doing all this, Hua Mi began to upgrade her factory, upgrading the level 18 factory to level 19.

  Level 19 factories have two more fixed production materials: machetes and axes.

  And [Limited Production: Matcha Cake X50, Cheesecake X25].   

[ Synthetic  production: Energy Crystal   Beads Condensing Beads], synthesized an [Energy Crystal Bead].   

She held it in her hand and looked at it. This so-called [energy crystal bead] was about the same size as a zombie's crystal core.

  They are all about the size of pomegranate seeds.

  Even the texture is the same as the texture of a zombie's crystal core, very hard.

  But the crystal core of the zombie is a transparent color with bloodshot eyes.

  The [Energy Crystal Beads] produced in Huami's level 19 factory are light golden in color.

  Just looking at this color makes people feel very comfortable.

  It's not like the zombie crystal core, which has an unspeakable smell of blood.

  Hua Mi produced 100,000 [Energy Crystal Beads], returned to City D, and found Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi is killing zombies.

  Killing zombies for him is different from killing zombies for others.

  When other people kill zombies, they go forward and chop them with weapons, but Li Haifu and the others hold the zombie's head and go up to twist the zombie's neck.

  Gong Yi stood there, and the crystal nuclei in the brains of all the zombies that approached him automatically separated from their brains.

  Watching crystal nuclei flying from all directions, converging into a line in the air, and slowly falling into a sack at Gong Yi's feet.

  Hua Mi opened her mouth in envy and hatred.

  This is truly a zombie buster.

  With Gong Yi's skill, digging zombie crystal cores is really easy.

  "Seeing" Hua Mi walking over, Gong Yi turned around and greeted Hua Mi with a smile.

  "Why are you here? Are you not doing your business?"

  Hua Mi took out an [Energy Crystal Bead] "I got a new thing, and I want you to test it."

  Gong Yi didn't hesitate at all, and took and directly absorbed the [Energy Crystal Bead] in his hand.

  Facing Hua Mi's expectant gaze, Gong Yi slightly frowned, "Compared to [Energy Condensation Beads], the energy here is purer."

  After saying that, he looked wrong and bent down slightly to hug his lower abdomen,

  "But I guess ordinary superpowers can't use it. My stomach hurts."

  He stretched out his hand, held Hua Mi's shoulders, and turned her body in a circle, "Honey, you find a safe place first."

  Hua Mi looked confused,

  "Hey, what's wrong with your stomach?"

  Because the energy is too pure and there is too much.

  Even Gong Yi couldn't absorb it. He had stomach cramps and had no choice but to send Hua Mi away first.

  There was no time to answer Hua Mi, so Gong Yi ran away while killing the zombies.

  He still remember shouting,
  "Honey, this thing can't be used by others, remember~~~"

  Therefore, Hua Mi, who has synthesized 100,000 [Energy Crystal Beads]:

  "."

  Hua Mi, who returned to the vending machine, learned from the pain, and put a few bottles of [Energy Water Drops] into the vending machine.

  Regarding the fact that the zombie crystal core is too violent, the garrison has compiled it into an internal teaching material and distributed it to every squad leader.

  The garrison team leader will organize his own team to study these internal garrison teaching materials every day.

  Li Haifu and the others also got a copy, so they all know that zombie crystal cores can be absorbed, but it is not recommended to absorb them.

  The side effects are huge.

  Therefore, they will use the crystal core to exchange money from Hua Mi, and then use the money to consume in the vending machine.

  Currently, they drink bottled [Energy Water Drops], and every time they moisturize their lips, they can replenish their body's superpowers.

  After serving the bottled [Energy Water Drops], Hua Mi thought for a while and put another 100,000 teleportation tickets on the shelf.

  Now, except for Gong Yi's garrison, they no longer need to leave D City. Even Li Haifu and the others can freely enter and leave D City with teleportation tickets.

  And there is no need to go in and out through the city gate.

Rebirth: IHDSP 2On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara