She didn't give up and spent a day searching around the management building.

  it is as expected.

  Did Hua Mi use some magic to evacuate the entire building?

The resentment in Qin Xiaolan's heart made her want to tear Hua Mi into thousands of pieces.

  Mi Guoyuan was a little disgusted, looking at Qin Xiaolan's oily hair, skinny skin, and sallow withered face.

  What man would want a woman like this who looks to be in her forties?

  Qin Xiaolan didn't look so slovenly in the past, but it hadn't been long. It turns out that time makes people grow old, and beauty fades easily.

  "Give me something to eat."

  Qin Xiaolan was still pleading,
  "As long as you can give me a bite to eat, I can let you do whatever you want."

She can do anything, as long as they give her a bite to eat.

  Mi Guoyuan took a bag of bread in his hand and handed it to Qin Xiaolan, his mouth full of disgust and charity, " Here, take the food and leave quickly, we don't need you here."

  However, the bread he handed out was stopped by Zhong Zimo.

  Zhong Zimo's eyes hidden under the lenses were shining with an unpredictable light.

  Holding the bread with his fingers, he asked Qin Xiaolan, "Are you really willing to do anything?"

  Qin Xiaolan nodded hurriedly,

  "No matter how many people come and sleep with me, I will cooperate."

  She has really changed a lot.

  As Ma Yongchun's secretary, Zhong Zimo naturally knew Qin Xiaolan before.

  It seemed that Qin Xiaolan was in a lot of trouble after being taken away by Brother Monkey.

  Zhong Zimo gestured to Gong Yi who was coming out of the tent in the distance after the meeting, "Have you seen him? If you can find a way to let him send Hua Mi back to Xiangcheng, how much food will you need in the future? There will be no problem."

  Hearing this, Mi Guoyuan opened his mouth, as if he had something to say.

  But before he could say anything, Qin Xiaolan nodded quickly, "Okay, okay, it's a deal."

  Zhong Zimo said with a smile,
  "Maybe Hua Mi won't cooperate, so you can use other methods, force her to leave here."

  "Of course, I'm just suggesting, you decide what means to use."

  Everything and the above are just random suggestions from Zhong Zimo.

  He did not instruct Qin Xiaolan to do anything.

  Seeing Qin Xiaolan nodding, Zhong Zimo threw the bread in his hand over.

  The feeding gesture is similar to feeding a dog.

  The bread fell to the ground. Qin Xiaolan picked up the bread from the snow, ran onto the bus, and ate it with big mouthfuls.

  Mi Guoyuan, who was outside the car, walked up to Zhong Zimo and asked quietly,

  "How could Gong Yi like Qin Xiaolan's beauty?"

  "Gong Yi's current status is incomparable to what he used to be. What do you think of him? Is there such a woman? Qin Xiaolan is really bad."

  Zhong Zimo turned sideways, held a fire in his hand, and lit a cigarette,

  "She has a motive for anything she does against Hua Mi."

  Let other women do it with Hua Mi, they don't have such a strong hatred for Hua Mi.

 They may not necessarily try their best to exclude Hua Mi.

  But Qin Xiaolan is different. Qin Xiaolan hates Hua Mi.

  This kind of hatred is enough to drive Qin Xiaolan to despair.

  Hearing this, Mi Guoyuan stopped talking.

 He felt pity for Hua Mi's upcoming fate.

  But Mi Guoyuan doesn't pity Hua Mi. After all, she is blocking the way and insists on staying in D City, preventing others from flourishing and climbing up.

  Just like that, the morning of the second day arrived.

  Everyone got into their positions and started to dress up and go to D city to kill zombies.

  That's the good thing about zombies frozen in ice.

  You can kill as many as you want, just blow up a little bit of the ice and release the zombies inside.

  When you want to rest, don't worry about these zombies. When you have rested enough, you can continue to blast the zombies out.

  Several women twisted their waists and joined Li Haifu's group of superpowers.

  Even from a distance, you can hear them calling brother, brother is strong, brother is awesome.

  Hua Mi followed Gong Yi out of the nanny car and glanced at Li Haifu.

  She don't know if it's an illusion, but she always feel that people with special abilities like Li Haifu seem to be afraid of these women who make loud noises.

  At this time, Qin Xiaolan stumbled over and knelt directly in front of Hua Mi and Gong Yi, "Sister Hua Mi, please let me go."