Hua Mi lay down half-ly, enjoying Gong Yi's service.

  The crystal core is actually useful and can be used as currency in the future.

  She was hoarding more crystal cores now, which could be used for big things in the future. After a while, Hua Mi suddenly remembered that she wanted to tear up the marriage certificate.

  So she opened her eyes, and her expression just turned serious when Gong Yi suddenly leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

  Hua Mi was stunned for a moment, and her anger turned into astonishment.

  Gong Yi smiled and lay down next to Hua Mi. He lay on the outside of the small bed and told Hua Mi. "You sleep in there, I'm afraid you will turn over and fall out of bed at night."

  Hua Mi couldn't help but go into the bed. After moving around, she saw Gong Yi turning off the lights, and the environment in the warm nanny's car suddenly dimmed.

  After a while, Hua Mi turned around and looked at the sharp lines on Gong Yi's face in the darkness, "I heard that Zhong Zimo has prepared several cars of women for you?"

  Gong Yi closed his eyes and touched Hua Mi's belly with one hand ,"I asked him to take those women away. We won't guard those things."

  If you have a need, just find a girlfriend and fall in love.

  Don't have a girlfriend? so you hide and solve it secretly.

  What time is it now? This is still happening. At this moment of life and death for the survivors, who has the heart to play with women?

So Gong Yi immediately rejected Zhong Zimo's overtures.

  Hua Mi said nothing, seeming to be examining the credibility of Gong Yi's words.

  She also heard Gong Yi say, "This Zhong Zimo is too evil-minded, and I am not a person who can trust him."

  Maybe Zhong Zimo's tactics are acceptable to the management class.

  But in Gong Yi's case, this approach is very disgusting.

  From the beginning, Gong Yi's route to the top has been to do things in a practical manner.

  Not only did he dislike Zhong Zimo's behavior, he also despised it in his heart.

  At a time of life and death, Zhong Zimo must not be able to bear the trust of the garrison.

  Hearing what Gong Yi said, Hua Mi felt relieved, as long as he knew what was going on.

  However, the next morning, Gong Yi took the garrison elites to work.

  Hua Mi saw that Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan were not leaving.

  They also purchased some supplies from Xiangcheng and planned to stay at the gate of D City for a long time.

  Seeing Hua Mi get out of the nanny's car, Mi Guoyuan smiled and said hello to Hua Mi, "Mrs. Gong, you're up."

  Hua Mi nodded and saw Zhong Zimo talking to Shi Caixia so she stepped up to find Shi Caixia.

  However, Mi Guoyuan reached out to stop her body.

  Hua Mi raised her face and looked at Mi Guoyuan expressionlessly.

  There was still a smile on his face, and he asked very considerately, "It's very chaotic in D City now, doesn't Mrs. Gong have no plans to go back to Xiangcheng?"

  Hua Mi held her waist with one hand and protected her big belly with the other. , tilted her head slightly, "I won't go back. The zombies in D City haven't been killed yet, so I won't go back yet."

  She felt that Mi Guoyuan's words seemed a bit too much, so she raised her feet and prepared to bypass Mi Guoyuan and continue walking forward.

  Who knew that Mi Guoyuan moved forward and stopped Hua Mi again,
  "I didn't mean to tell you, but Mrs. Gong's belly is quite big. It is said that you are pregnant with twins. The environment outside is so bad, Mrs. Gong is still pregnant. Don't take risks outside."

  The force and persuasion in these words made Hua Mi finally look at this man.

  She asked, "What do you want to say?"

Mi Guoyuan was not polite, "What I want to say is that this is a man's battlefield after all. Mrs. Gong is a pregnant woman and should return to the ivory tower as soon as possible.  It will also be less of a drag for Commander Gong."

  Many people may say that Hua Mi had the foresight to stock up on supplies at the beginning of the disaster.

  But Hua Mi is a woman after all. If she stays here, Gong Yi won't be able to let go.

  Gong Yi will not participate even in entertainment between men.

  Therefore, Mi Guoyuan's intention was to advise Hua Mi to go back to Xiangcheng as soon as possible and stop hanging around among men all day long.

  Seeing the uncertain look on Hua Mi's face, Mi Guoyuan continued, "Seeing the zombies appear, isn't Mrs. Gong afraid? For the sake of the child in your belly, Mrs. Gong shouldn't be so irresponsible."

"What's more, this is a man's business and the wife should act like a wife, Mrs. Gong understand this, right? "