Li Haifu was a little surprised. When was this barbecue rack placed here?

  However, several zombies have already appeared on the street, and it seems that the power users in the distance are also unskilled in their business.

  Li Haifu turned around and went to kill the zombies.

  Wait for him to look back at Hua Mi again.

  Hua Mi was holding an AK47 in one hand and building a big umbrella with the other hand.

  The big umbrella covered the snowflakes, and the charcoal fire in the barbecue stove had begun to burn.

  Li Haifu killed a few zombies again and came back to see Hua Mi.

  Next to the barbecue stove, there are brushes, oil, cumin and chili powder, as well as a large bag of bone and meat, mutton, coriander, cabbage, pepper, and wild rice peel. Hua Mi is busy, and there are still a few lying at her feet. The zombie whose head she shot.

  Just this scene made Li Haifu feel inexplicably not harmonious.

  When Li Haifu came back, the meat on the barbecue grill was already smelling delicious.

  The charcoal fire is roasting cumin, and there is a pleasant smell of fireworks in the frozen city.

  Li Haifu walked into the big umbrella hesitantly and looked at the surrounding environment.

  Hua Mi is in the distance, shooting zombies with a gun.

  Shi Caixia didn't know where she went to fight zombies.

  The zombie corpses on the ground were all shoveled into garbage trucks.

  The environment is quite clean.

  Li Haifu picked up a skewer of roasted bones and meat and looked at the cumin and chili powder on it.

  He took a tentative bite.

  So delicious.

  For people in the apocalypse, happiness comes from such simplicity. What could be happier than killing zombies and grilling skewers?

  Li Haifu finished eating with a sense of happiness, and he didn't forget to grill a few more skewers, waiting for other superpowers to come over and eat the grilled skewers.

  They made the bloody thing of killing zombies seem like an outing.

  And just when Gong Yi and the others continued to explode the blast points and released the zombies one by one.

  Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo also discovered that zombies had indeed appeared in D City.

  Mi Guoyuan looked at Zhong Zimo with a panic look on his face, "What should I do now? I didn't expect there to be such a thing as zombies."

  Zhong Zimo sat in the car and looked out the window with an unpredictable face,
  "We still have to follow  Gong Yi, do you have anything to eat there?"

  After Gong Yi left, everyone else entered D City, including Shi Caixia and Hua Mi.

  They did not leave any edible supplies for Mi Guoyuan, Zhong Zimo and others.

  When they came out of the management building, Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo each took some food.

  But in this case, this little food can't last long.

  And they both have a lot of women to support.

  "If I had known this was the case, it would be better to live the same life as before without any changes."

  Mi Guoyuan was a little irritable and confused.

  They stayed in the management building before and didn't have to do anything at all. It was so cold outside that they didn't have to go out to starve or freeze.

  Life was going very well.

  Why dig them out of the management building?

 He can't figure it out more and more.

  Mi Guoyuan had also received information from Brother Hou before, saying that Hua Mi had entered the management building with a gun.

  At that time, although Mi Guoyuan had differences with Brother Hou, they had not fallen out yet and could go back to manage the building at any time.

  But now that Brother Monkey's information has been cut off, it's probably more bad than good.

  Mi Guoyuan couldn't help but feel a bit of resentment towards Hua Mi.

  With gloomy eyes, he asked Zhong Zimo next to him, "Talking about a woman who is not well-behaved. She doesn't want to stay in Xiangcheng, and she doesn't feel comfortable being a wife. Why is she running around?"

If it weren't for Hua Mi, Brother Hou in the management building probably wouldn't be able to die.

  Zhong Zimo raised his hand and patted Mi Guoyuan's shoulder.

  When he raised his eyes, he happened to see Gong Yi walking out of the windy and snowy D city.

  He hurriedly signaled to Mi Guoyuan, and the two of them got out of the car and walked up to Gong Yi.

  "Commander Gong."

  Zhong Zimo looked serious and businesslike, "I wonder if I can help you?"

  Gong Yi came to the city entrance to check if there were any zombies on the highway.

  He frowned and looked at Zhong Zimo,
  "Why haven't you two left with the women?"

  Although some of the women had left, there were still many women staying in the cars at the entrance of the city.

  If they don't leave now, the car will be buried in the snow soon.