She's just a big-bellied woman~ Even if she didn't use the gun in her hand, she can still beat up a street kid in this building.

  Hua Mi's current strength is not something that a few ordinary men can handle.

  Although she has a big belly, her skills are strangely strong and light.

  In a short while, she had killed all the street gangsters on the second floor and put all the supplies in the building into her Level 30 No. 3 warehouse.

  Soon, Hua Mi was collecting supplies and killing all the way upstairs, and her warehouse was filled to capacity again and again.

  [Unlock Warehousing Level 35 (Space 30X3)]

 [Obtain Lottery X1]

  When order is completely lost and only the strong are respected, upgrading seems to become a very simple matter.

  Soon, Hua Mi had packed up all the materials in the entire management building.

  Except for the one on the top floor.

  In fact, only a small part of the supplies in this building were bought by Li Haifu and others from Xiangcheng.

  Most of the supplies were stolen by street gangs through various means.

  By the time Hua Mi reached the top floor, a small number of street runners had gathered there.

  They seemed to know how powerful Hua Mi was, and they held Qin Xiaolan hostage.

  "Big belly woman, don't come here. If you come here again, I will kill this woman."

  The top floor was full of supplies.

  There are more than 30 floors, and each floor is filled with supplies.

  Hua Mi held the bloody watermelon knife and looked at the bright sky.

  Gong Yi and the others have already blasted away the ice at the blast point. Standing here, they can hear the roar of zombies in the distance.

  "No, don't come over, Hua Mi, don't come over!"

  Qin Xiaolan shouted at Hua Mi like crazy, "You have already killed my brother, and our whole family has been destroyed by you. Don't do it again. Me, don't hurt me~~"

  Brother Monkey, who was holding Qin Xiaolan hostage, looked at Hua Mi with excitement and stopped.

  He quickly urged Qin Xiaolan,

  "Yes, yes, yes, just shout like this, tell her not to come over, hurry up and shout"

  Qin Xiaolan cried and scolded Hua Mi harder.

  She was afraid that if Hua Mi took another step forward, Brother Hou would really cut her throat with a knife.

  Qin Xiaolan was extremely scared.

  Hua Mi, who had been busy all night, reached out and pulled a chair over. She sat on the chair holding her belly.

  If you are tired, take a rest. Pregnant women cannot afford to be hurt.

  She also heard Qin Xiaolan talking about being harmed by Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi couldn't help but laugh. While she was resting, she asked, "Is it me who wants you to go back to this building?"

  Could it be that Qin Xiaolan didn't want to work too hard and thought it was easier to do the flesh business.

  That's why she ran back to the management building?

 What is the connection to  Hua Mi?

 Qin Xiaolan opened her mouth, her eyes were dry and turbid. She suddenly said excitedly, "If it weren't for you, my brother would not have died. It was you who killed my brother, right?"

  Hua Mi looked sideways at Qin Xiaolan, "What do you think? At this time, what's the point of saying this?"

  What about Qin Ziran who was killed by Hua Mi?

 So what if Qin Ziran was not killed by Hua Mi?

 Can Qin Xiaolan take revenge or what?

Now this Qin Xiaolan is filled with death energy, and she has no ability to take revenge at all.

  Just repeating over and over again,

  "You owe me, Hua Mi, you owe me, you can't come over, I will die if you come over."

  A few months ago, when she went to find Fang Xin, she is still a young girl with a face full of hope.

  But now, Qin Xiaolan just wants to live.

  Brother Monkey hid behind her, fearing that he would be hit by Hua Mi's knife.

  He used her as a shield, but she had no hatred for Brother Monkey.

  The only one who she has hatred is Hua Mi.

  Qin Xiaolan cried and said to Hua Mi,

  "Let us go. My brother was killed by you. You owe my brother a life. Now give it back to me."