Everyone has their own ambitions, Hua Mi doesn't judge anything.

  Shi Caixia twisted her mouth and looked back. Qin Xiaolan walked down the second floor from the safety passage like a wandering ghost.

  At this moment, the lights above Hua Mi and Shi Caixia lit up.

  Huang Mao's joking voice came from the guardrail on the second floor,

  "Hey, there is a road to heaven. If you don't take it, why would you come to us with a big belly?"

  Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan had already brought the woman with them. He left and fulfilled Gong Yi's wish, but the pregnant woman came again?

  Huang Mao raised his voice with vulgar malice, "We don't play with pregnant women. Get out of here."

  Huang Mao was frightened by Zhang Jifeng's death.

  If it were before, he would not let go of such a beautiful woman as Hua Mi.

  Shi Caixia dragged a baseball bat from nowhere in her hand. She stood in front of Hua Mi and looked up at the second floor. "
Ah Mi, stand behind me and I will protect you."

  Hua Mi followed behind Shi Caixia. , nodded seriously, "Okay, it's all up to you."

  In fact, Shi Caixia has also practiced.

  She used to go to the gym and practice boxing for several months.

  Huang Mao and others on the second floor burst out laughing when they saw Shi Caixia being so funny, "Tsk, tsk, you two brought this to our door."

  In fact, Huang Mao and others also had their own luck.

  They felt that Gong Yi, the garrison man, definitely didn't care about the two women Hua Mi and Shi Caixia.

  After all, it would be arrogant to let these two women wander outside at this time.

  While talking, Huang Mao walked down the stairs and down the hall. Under the bright lights, he made an obscene gesture towards Shi Caixia.

  There was another round of laughter on the second floor.

  They don't know how many streetwalkers are left here, so there should be a lot of laughter.

  Shi Caixia calmed down and said to Huang Mao, "We are here to receive the supplies from your building. If you know what you are doing, just hand over the supplies and don't force us to do anything."

  Huang Mao stepped forward carelessly and raised his hand . He came and touched Shi Caixia's face, "Hahaha, look at this big talk. If you have the ability, come and take it. Come and take it."

  He stretched out his hand, but before he could touch Shi Caixia, Shi Caixia hit his hand with a stick. .

  Huang Mao was in terrible pain. He leaned over, folded his arms and shouted, then punched Shi Caixia in the face with his fist, "You are looking for death."

  "Bang" a gunshot.

  Hua Mi, who was standing behind Shi Caixia, picked up the AK47 in her hand and shot Huang Mao.

  Huang Mao's body was smashed against the wall behind him due to the impact of the bullet.

  Rolled directly to the ground.

  died.

  The wild laughter on the second floor paused for a moment.

  Someone shouted, "Brother Monkey, this bitch has a gun in her hand!"

  She had a gun in her hand!

Guns and ammunition are relatively scarce resources for street gangsters like them.

  Chen Hu originally had a few weapons in his arsenal, but his power was weakened by Gong Yi.

  A batch of weapons was lost in the red light district, and when Brother Fan died, another batch of weapons was lost.

  There are very few weapons that can be assigned to Brother Monkey and Zhang Jifeng.

  Brother Monkey on the second floor had a gun in his hand and shot Hua Mi.

  Although Chen Hu has very few weapons, unfortunately, Brother Monkey was lucky enough to be assigned one.

  Hua Mi pressed Shi Caixia's head with one hand, forcing her to avoid the bullets, and raised a PKM with the other hand. Isn't she have an AK47?

  When did you switch to PKM?

  Before anyone could think about it, Hua Mi raised the PKM and fired in a circle towards the second floor.

  Don't value bullets at all.

  She didn't even look at the people on the second floor, and just spun around in a circle, swinging her gun.

  Shi Caixia covered her ears with her hands and raised her face. What she saw above was like something in a Hong Kong movie.

  Those streetwalkers didn't have time to run away. The streetwalkers watching the excitement at the guardrail on the second floor were shot all over by bullets.

  "Damn, we met a madman!"

  Someone shouted on the second floor, while others hurriedly ran upstairs.

  There were also some people armed with weapons who came down from the safe passage and tried to sneak attack Hua Mi.

  If they can make their sneak attack successful, Hua Mi will no longer be Hua Mi.

  As soon as the group of people rushed out of the safe passage, Hua Mi brought out Gatling, and there was a burst of output.

  If one comes out, it will be shot into a sieve.

  So when did her PKM become Gatling again?

  Anyone who has the destiny to see this scene has no destiny to understand it.

  The entire first and second floors were filled with wailing.