The thick finger fell into the white snow, clean and without any blood.

  Hua Mi had no expression on her face,

  "I hate it when people point at my nose and talk."

  Her movements were so fast that no one except Zhou Cheng could even see clearly how she drew the knife.

  Zhou Cheng rubbed his eyes. He saw Hua Mi's knife, which seemed to be a conjured one.

 "Ah ah ah ah."

  Huang Mao realized later and covered his bleeding severed finger. His forehead was sweating and he was furious.

 "Come up, come up, hold this bitch down, strip her naked and kill her! Come on, all of you, kill her!"

  He was referring to Hua Mi.

  A pregnant woman.

  The faces of Li Haifu and other superpowers turned pale. They are all grown men. Everyone knows what yellow hair means.

  Before a group of street gangsters rushed up, Li Haifu and others bravely stood in front of Hua Mi.

  Li Haifu said to Huang Mao with an ugly expression, "Are you being too cruel? She is a pregnant woman, and you want to kill her in this way?"

  Those men stepped forward and was pushed away more than ten meters by a person with a power.

  Seeing this, the rest of the street runners suddenly realized that it turned out that Li Haifu and others were people with infinite power.

  This power may be used to clear urban obstacles, or it may be used to transport supplies.

  It is also possible to easily push a person away more than ten meters.

  As a result, no street kid dared to step forward.

  Huang Mao's head was so angry that smoke was rising from his head. He raised his hand with the broken finger and shouted at Li Haifu, "You idiot, who are you helping? This bitch cut off all my fingers, what are you still doing?" Won't you help me twist her head off?"

  Li Haifu was also furious. He in turn shouted at Huang Mao, "We are not here to help you bully the old, weak, sick, disabled and pregnant. There is really something wrong with your thinking!"

  They , people with special abilities were moved by the ideas promoted by Zhang Jifeng in D City, and joined the management of D City in order to build a beautiful home for mankind!

  Huang Mao continued to scold,
  "We have said that this is the end of the world. Your ideas are outdated. What's the use of such a big-bellied woman?"

  The pain made Huang Mao lose his mind, and he could no longer hide the turmoil in his heart.

  He continued to scold, "If it weren't for the fact that this pot-bellied woman is pretty, I wouldn't even want to touch her. Damn!"

  Li Haifu was trembling with anger.

  All the power users feel that they have been deceived by Zhang Jifeng?

 Hua Mi was protected by Zhou Cheng, Shi Caixia, Li Haifu and other people with powers.

  She began to instigate, "I am a pregnant woman, my husband doesn't want me, and I have no father or mother. If you let me leave alone, where can I go?"

  Huang Mao yelled at her, "It's none of my business. If you want to leave now, you can leave. No, I'm going to kill you, absolutely!"

  Hua Mi said, "No, I'm almost 6 months pregnant. If you kill me, you'll kill three people."

  Li Haifu and the others turned around. They thought Sister Hua's belly was seven or eight months old.

  It turned out that she was pregnant with twins.

  Looking at the others, Huang Mao's eyes were full of resentment, glaring at Hua Mi as if he was glaring at the enemy of the century.

  All those street kids had a look of indifference on their faces.

  No one would think that Hua Mi's death was a big deal.

  Li Haifu and other superpowers felt even colder.

  They didn't know it when there was no comparison before, but now suddenly there is an old, weak, sick, disabled and pregnant, which immediately highlights the coldness of Huang Mao and these street kids.

  Not only is it cold, but it's also horrifyingly cruel.

  How big a mistake has a woman, a pregnant woman made, that she needs to be stripped naked and killed?

 Even if Hua Mi chopped off Huang Mao's fingers,she wouldn't punish a pregnant woman like this, right?

  To be honest, Li Haifu and others have never used such methods to deal with their father-killing enemy.

  Huang Mao was in so much pain that he had no patience anymore.

  He ordered Li Haifu arrogantly,
  "Good dogs don't block the way. Get out of my way quickly and help me kill that big-bellied woman."

  "Otherwise, you won't be able to stay in D City. I will tell Brother Zhang, remove you from the D city management system."

  Hua Mi laughed when she heard this.

  Li Haifu snorted coldly, "Okay, I can't ask for more."