Huang Mao looked at Li Haifu and said, "Brother Zhang told you to return to the management building quickly and leave it to us."

  As he said that, his malicious eyes fell on the faces of Hua Mi and Shi Caixia. Sliding around their body.

  Shi Caixia was not very good-looking, and her pair of thick beer-soled glasses made her look ugly.

  Hua Mi still looks good-looking.

  What a pity that she is a pregnant woman?

  Huang Mao's eyes fell on Hua Mi's belly.

  Her belly wasn't big either, so she could help her beat the baby.

  As if aware of Huang Mao's malicious gaze, Hua Mi looked over coldly.

  This look felt very familiar to her.

  Familiar routines, familiar recipes, and, coming soon, familiar blood.

  As if the fish had finally returned to the sea, Hua Mi showed just the right amount of panic and weakness towards Huang Mao.

  She is very skilled at this.

  Oh, she is a weak pregnant woman who cannot take care of herself.

  A trace of contemptuous laughter came from Huang Mao's throat. No one knew what he was about to do to Hua Mi, a beautiful pregnant woman.

 He will have a good time, be cruel, be patient.

  He set his sights on Shi Caixia again. She was a young woman and he couldn't let her go.

  Zhou Cheng moved forward, blocking half of Shi Caixia and half of Hua Mi.

  There's no way, he's not that wide!

 Zhou Cheng looked directly at Huang Mao with a wretched look on his face.

  He is tall and powerful, and his momentum has been tempered by many years of garrison service, which is completely incomparable to a street kid like Huang Mao who is evil.

  Shi Caixia raised her eyes and stared blankly at Zhou Cheng's back.

  At this moment, the only feeling is that of peace of mind.

  "What are you looking at?" Zhou Cheng asked Huang Mao.

  Huang Mao is used to being arrogant. Since the loss of order, he has never met anyone who dared to challenge him.

  He spat on the ground and looked at Zhou Cheng, "What are you looking at? Do you know whose territory you are on now?"

  Don't think that a tall person can be so rude to him.

  If you want to enter D city, you still have to see whether Huang Mao agrees or not.

  If he disagreed and found any excuse to report it, Zhang Jifeng would not let Zhou Cheng enter the city.

  So Zhou Cheng dared to glare at him like this? !

  Zhou Cheng, who was upright and upright, clenched his fists loudly.

  Perhaps it was because of the garrison's innate righteousness that he was very dissatisfied with his appearance, his eyes were cloudy, and he had evil yellow hair.

  Zhou Cheng's voice was sonorous and powerful, "No matter whose territory this is now, don't look at them like this."

"So what if I do this?"

  Huang Mao looked like a fool and waved, and a group of people behind him pulled Zhou Cheng away.

  He didn't take Zhou Cheng seriously at all.

  Although Zhou Cheng was taller and stronger than him, his fists seemed to be harder than his.

  But so what? There are more people with him than Zhou Cheng.

  The atmosphere was tense for a moment.

  Li Haifu and others were shocked by Huang Mao's arrogant battle.

  When he came to his senses, Li Haifu immediately stood up and said to Huang Mao, "This is my brother. Please show some respect and don't embarrass my brother."

  He was still very loyal and did not let them leave just because Huang Mao said to them to leave immediately.

  Facing the superpower Li Haifu, Huang Mao looked arrogant and said,"What kind of brothers ? Li Haifu, you are working for the management of D City now, don't be so fucking ignorant."

  He pointed at Zhou Cheng behind Li Haifu, his eyebrows flying up to the sky,
  "I tell you, D City is our world now, D City doesn't welcome you now, get out of here."

  Zhou Cheng's face was cold. , clenched his fists,"If I don't get out, so what? What do you want to do?"

  The two of them seemed to be meeting each other on a narrow road, with their swords at war, neither of them willing to give in.

  Huang Mao sneered and punched Zhou Cheng in the face with his fist,
  "If you don't want to get out? If you don't get out, you'll die. Die, ahhhhhhhhh."