Soon, Cao Feng's call was answered. After Hua Mi told the whole story, Cao Feng was silent for a moment on the other end of the phone.

  He said, "I have to ask the commander for instructions on this matter. Sister Hua, I will call you later."

  Looking at the child's detour, Sister Hua wanted to blow up the highway, so she only need to call Gong Yi directly and asked Gong Yi to issue an order to Cao Cao. Wouldn't that be enough?

 Now Cao Feng has to ask for instructions from bottom to top.

  The sensitive Cao Feng sensed that there might be something wrong with the relationship between Sister Hua and the boss.

  He didn't dare to ask any more questions and went to ask for instructions obediently.

  After a while, Cao Feng called Hua Mi back,"The boss said, it's feasible. The boss said that you should go back to Xiangcheng as soon as possible, otherwise he will make you look good, Sister Hua Mi."

  Hua Mi said, "Tell him, Hurry up and bring the weapon over, don't make me wait too long."

  She did things so simply that Cao Feng was speechless for a moment.

  At this time, those people with special powers outside the car window had already started singing and dancing, pulling Zhou Cheng to become brothers with different surnames.

  Hua Mi sat in the car window, quietly watching the heroic dance of the group of men outside, and said to Shi Caixia,
  "It seems that these people with super powers are good, but they just don't know. Do they know that they are... Working for people like Chen Hu."

  Shi Caixia also had no explanation for this.

  Before Shi Caixia could reply to Hua Mi, her cell phone rang. It was Zhong Zimo.

  He brought up old matters on the phone, hoping that Shi Caixia could use her relationship with Hua Mi to sell large quantities of supplies to D City.

  Shi Caixia glanced at Hua Mi, who was sitting opposite her. She frowned and raised her beer-soled glasses on the bridge of her nose, "Brother, why do you need so many supplies in D city?"

  If nothing else, just say It's food and drink, which is measured in thousands of tons.

  It's not just one purchase, it needs to be multiple purchases.

  How many people are there in total in City D? There are probably less than 10,000 people left alive now.

  In fact, since the Hunan D Expressway was dredged, the group of superpowers have been transporting supplies to D City.

  It's a big truck every time. If it goes on continuously, the supplies will be enough for the people in D City.

  Shi Caixia was really curious. Did they use up so many supplies?

  Zhong Zimo on the other end of the phone didn't know that Hua Mi and the others already knew the situation in D City very well.

  He lies, "There are many survivors in D city. There is nothing we can do about it. Stock up on supplies. We don't know how many natural and man-made disasters there will be in the future."

  As he said, Hua Mi, who was sitting opposite Shi Caixia, shook her head.

  It's a pity that Zhong Zimo is now completely reduced to the level of Chen Hu.

  But Zhong Zimo still doesn't know his situation. In essence, he is actually a quite conceited person.

  He was in jail, but he thought he could play the game and was full of confidence.

  Shi Caixia sighed, and at Hua Mi's signal, she reminded Zhong Zimo,
  "I heard that zombies have appeared now, and there are not many survivors in D City. We are going from D City to Xiangcheng. Senior Brother, how about you take care of yourself? Find out if there are any zombies in your city D."

  "Xiangcheng and city B have now started self-examination."

  Delete "Treat" zombies, which are the public enemies of all survivors. Of course, Hua Mi hopes that one more person can help.

  However, Zhong Zimo sneered,
  "What nonsense are you talking about? Do you think this is a suspense movie? I'm in D City, where are the zombies?"

  "Shi Caixia, if you don't want to sell supplies to us, just tell us. Why are you using such ridiculous lies to divert our attention?"

  Zhong Zimo was a little angry.

  Just hang up Shi Caixia's call.

  Mi Guoyuan, who was standing next to him smoking, came over and asked,

  "What's wrong? Rejected again?"

  Zhong Zimo sneered,
  "You say, are there  zombies in D City? Let's check ourselves first. Since my girlfriend started hanging out with Hua Mi, she has no good skills and her brain is getting more and more nervous. "

  Hearing this, Mi Guoyuan laughed loudly, "Zombie? Where are they? If there are really zombies, I would like to see them."

  Several yellow-haired gangsters nearby heard the conversation between the two of them and couldn't help but  laughing out loud.

  Just when the administrators in D City were laughing at Shi Caixia.

  Cao Feng personally led the team and brought a batch of artillery shells.

  He did not approach Hua Mi and the others, but stopped far away and then called Hua Mi,

  "Sister Hua, I'm about to start. Why don't you go back to Xiangcheng directly?"