He motioned to Hua Mi and Shi Caixia to take a look.

  A little further ahead of the truck is a snow-capped mountain.

  Hua Mi looked at the snow-capped mountains slowly pushing away in front of her.

  Really snowy mountains.

  Shi Caixia on the side had never seen such a magical sight before. She asked Zhou Cheng, "What is this?"

  Zhou Cheng didn't know. It was also the first time for him to see a snow mountain that moved and grew bigger.

  Hua Mi explained calmly,

  "A group of strong people push the snow together, and the snow will accumulate more and more, and finally it will accumulate into a snow mountain." It seems that this is what the superpowers in D City are like. Obstacle clearing.

  After Hua Mi said this, Zhou Cheng and Shi Caixia discovered that there were several people under the snow mountain.

  Zhou Cheng counted, "12? This D city is so awesome, there are actually 12 superpowers." He was really envious.

  He's afraid that many people in Xiangcheng and B City don't have the concept of superpowers yet.

  But there are actually 12 power users in D City.

  Hua Mi sneered, "There was once an analysis post that said that among 100,000 zombies, there will be a person with a superpower. Think about it for yourself, with 12 superpowers, how many zombies will there be in D city."

  "The key is, these zombies haven't been found yet."

  Zhou Cheng counted on his fingers. Before he could figure it out, Shi Caixia on the side said seriously, "According to the previous census, the number of people in D City There are about 3.883 million people."

  "But this data is from three years ago."

  The population is increasing year by year. Even if the earthquake lost some people, it is not many.

  In particular, the earthquake started in a small area and eventually spread to the entire city.

  So from the first earthquake, many people took precautions and ran out as soon as the earthquake started.

  In this case, of the 3.383 million people in City D, at least 3 million people are left.

  Shi Caixia's face turned pale as she spoke, "If there are hundreds of thousands of zombies, how will the three of us deal with them?"

  Hua Mi, who was sitting in the airline seat, glanced at Shi Caixia,

  "Hundreds of thousands of zombies? You  think things are too simple, I hope the loss is only a few hundred thousand."

  Then, Hua Mi said to Zhou Cheng,
  "Commander Zhou, why don't you go down and make friends with those people with super powers and ask them for some inside information?"

  Zhou Cheng thought it made sense. He parked the nanny car on the side of the road and took the initiative to go find those pushing the snow mountain. Speak to superhumans.

  After Zhou Cheng got off the bus, Shi Caixia said thoughtfully, "I think these superpowers must be inseparable from the management of D City."

  Hua Mi looked towards Shi Caixia.

  She shrugged, "It was Zhong Zimo who said it. When he said he could pick up the supplies himself, he accidentally let it slip that the management of D City was not satisfactory at all, but they had mastered a group of superpowers ."

  Zhou Cheng in front was already chatting with those people with powers who were pushing the snowy mountains.

  He have to say that although Zhou Cheng is a bit awkward on weekdays, his personality is very approachable.

  He can quickly become one with the people around him.

  After a while, Zhou Cheng returned to the RV and said to Hua Mi,

  "Sister Hua, do you have any wine at your place? I told my 12 brothers that we were going to get drunk."

  So quickly, things changed. Hua Mi was a little surprised that they have become his 12 brothers. Zhou Cheng made friends too fast.

  Fortunately, she drew 1,000,000 bottles of beer during the previous draws, which came in handy today.

  So Hua Mi patted the toilet door of the nanny van. When she opened the toilet door, 13 boxes of beer were instantly filled inside.

  Hua Mi said, "Here, each of you has a box. You and your 12 brothers can take it and drink it.nDrink it, and listen carefully."

  Zhou Cheng couldn't understand why Sister Hua went out but also put 13 cases of beer in the toilet of the nanny car?

 He scratched his scalp and stopped thinking about what he couldn't figure out. He just moved the beer out, set up a tent with his 12 newly made brothers, and started drinking.

  It was at this time that Hua Mi received a call from Gong Yi,

  "There was an unexpected discovery that Chen Hu might be in City D."