Ep 119: Romantic Night

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Emir quietly enters the room and, from behind, wraps his arms around her waist. Reyhan senses his presence and turns towards him, seeking comfort. She embraces him tightly, tears glistening in her eyes.

EMIR
(concerned)
What happened, Reyhan? Is everything alright?

Reyhan, unable to voice her feelings, continues to hug Emir tightly. He gently lifts her chin, making her meet his eyes, and asks with love in his voice.

EMIR
(softly)
What happened, my love? Look at me... tell me...

Reyhan hesitates but finally opens up.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Nothing, it's just...

Emir's eyes reflect his affection as he urges her to share.

EMIR
(encouraging)
Just what?

Reyhan smiles through her tears and admits her feelings.

REYHAN
(softly)
I missed you...

Emir looks at Reyhan with deep love in his eyes. He tenderly moves his fingers along her cheeks, and Reyhan closes her eyes, savoring his touch.

Emir then wraps his arms around her waist, drawing her closer. He leans in, his breath warm against her ear, and whispers softly.

EMIR
(whispering)
Reyhan... I missed you too... Your fragrance... your presence... is all I want around me every time...

Reyhan's heart flutters at his words, and a warm smile graces her lips. Emir leans in and places a tender kiss on her cheek.

Emir, with a warm smile on his face, begins to move away. As he turns to leave, Reyhan reaches out, grasping his hand. Emir looks back at her, a curious expression in his eyes.

Reyhan, overwhelmed with emotion, hugs Emir from behind. Her grip on his shirt is tight, and tears stream down her face. Emir's smile widens, and he gently places his hand over hers, offering comfort and support.

EMIR
(softly)
Reyhan...

Reyhan, her voice choked with tears, softly hushes him.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Shh... Don't say anything.

Emir turns towards Reyhan, his concern evident in his eyes, and he gently asks,

EMIR
(concerned)
Reyhan...

Reyhan, looking at him, tries to conceal her pain and suffering but is unable to speak.

EMIR
(Understanding)
Do you?...

Reyhan with tears welling up in her eyes having her gaze down nodded which was signalling the silent confirmation making it as her first move for the night.

Emir doesn't waste a moment. He swiftly cups her face in his hands and captures her lips with a passionate intensity, offering his love and reassurance in the most intimate way. His kisses went through her jaw to her neck. Reyhan skipped breath at his every touch. Then he slightly moved away his nose almost touching Reyhan's.

Reyhan looked at Emir and closed her eyes. Emir was leaning towards her.

CUT TO AFTER SOME TIME

INT. REYMIR BEDROOM - WINDOW NOOK - NIGHT

Emir and Reyhan sit by the window, enveloped in a cozy blanket. Their bodies were revealing the passionate moment they shared. Emir sits behind Reyhan, his arm encircling her over her bare shoulders, providing warmth and comfort. In the quiet of the night, Emir breaks the silence.

EMIR
(gently)
Are you sure there's nothing?

Reyhan turns her face towards his, their breaths mingling in the quiet intimacy of the moment. Her voice is soft and filled with longing.

REYHAN
(whispering)
Emir... at this time, I need only you... please be with me...

Emir's face softens into a loving smile, and he leans in to place a gentle kiss on bare her shoulder.

Then his hand which was draped over her bare shoulders, crossed a sizzling journey and moving down to her arm. He caresses her arm tenderly and takes her hand, looking at the bracelet he had gifted her. The bracelet gleams in the moonlight.

Emir guides Reyhan's hand and places it on his bearded cheek, his hand still touching the bracelet in her hand. He smiled and spoke with affection.

EMIR
(affectionate)
I'm always here for you, my love

Their intimate moment is illuminated by the moonlight, emphasizing the depth of their bond and the unwavering support they provide for each other.

CUT TO

INT. TARHUN RESIDENCE - BEDROOM - MORNING

Emir and Reyhan lay entwined in a white silk bedsheet, still lost in the peaceful slumber of morning. Emir slowly wakes up, his mischievous side taking over as he playfully bites Reyhan's earlobe to rouse her from her sleep. Reyhan startles awake, a mixture of surprise and annoyance on her face.

EMIR
(teasingly)
Good morning.

REYHAN
(frowning)
That wasn't funny at all.

Emir chuckles and gets up, pulling on his T-shirt. Reyhan, tying the bedsheet around her, stands up and vows playfully.

REYHAN
(determined)
I will take my revenge.

Emir raises an eyebrow, intrigued by her challenge.

EMIR
(amused)
Oh, really? How?

Reyhan saunters over to Emir, her playful energy palpable as she takes few steps closer to him and reaches out to him. She playfully bites his earlobe, eliciting a soft response from Emir. Not stopping there, she continues her mischief by nipping at his neck, causing Emir to tighten his grip on her waist.

The scene fades, leaving the playfulness and affection between Emir and Reyhan lingering in between them.