TWSS 43

Jupiter Ashtyn Hayes

Excited na ako ngayon sa pagpasok. After all, I know that Cataleya won't brush me off anymore. Finally, she's giving me a chance to prove my sincerity towards her, and that alone is enough to make my heart race with excitement.

Pag-uwi ko kahapon sa condo ko wala na si Cassandra which I'm thankful for. I don't know what her plan with her life right now kung uuwi ba siya sa US or does she intend to stay here? Pinipigilan ko talaga ang sarili na tanungin siya, knowing that our conversation would only lead to a dead end.

Didiretso na ako ngayon sa campus. Red and I have a plan, and it's time for me to make my first move towards winning Cataleya's heart. I will use the Blogger Club. Isa sila na may access sa mga screen na nakakalat dito sa campus kaya kailangan kong kausapin si Venila.

As I pull into the parking lot, I waste no time in dialing Red's number. The phone rings a few times before she finally answers.

"Red, where are you?" I inquire, my gaze wandering aimlessly outside the car window.

"Malapit na ako," rinig ko mula sa kabilang linya.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you here in the parking lot," I reply.

Without waiting for her response, I abruptly end the call and reach for my duffel bag, which I had placed on the shotgun seat.

Natanaw ko na ang kotse ni Red na paparating na magpa-park sa tabi ko. I got out of the car as she parked properly. I leaned against the car while waiting for her.

It was already afternoon cos we didn't have a morning schedule kaya ngayon lang kami. Hindi ko rin kinulit si Cataleya na ihatid siya kaninang umaga. Ayaw ko na bawiin niya ang chance na binigay niya and also to make her miss me.

If it ever works.

"Yow Captain," bati ni Red nang tuluyan na siyang bumaba.

Tinanguan ko lang siya at nagsimula na kaming maglakad. Naging usapan ang pag-alis ni Cataleya sa cheer. It was a mixed reaction. Some of them wanted Cataleya back because she was really skilled. She was a good captain too, and she had already proven it.

"So where at?" Tanong ni Red.

"I'll look for Cataleya. Are you coming?" I asked while scanning the surroundings, hoping to catch a glimpse of Cat.

I had texted her earlier, but she didn't reply to me.

"By the way, my sister is inviting the whole volleyball team. She's opening the club tonight. We can invite the volleyball team or Cataleya if you want."

"Sounds cool," I replied. Now I had an excuse to talk to her when she gets mad at me. "I'll invite Cataleya personally."

"Galawan mo." Pang-aasar ni Red.

Naramdaman ko ang phone ko na nag-vibrate sa likod ng bulsa. Kinuha ko ito at tiningnan.
I saw a message from Naza?

Curiosity got the better of me, so I opened her message.

We're here at the cafeteria. You might want to know ;)

"Alright, I know where we're going," I said and put my cellphone back in my pocket, a playful smile on my lips.