"Okay, when we're done, you're not coming back here whatsoever." Ana pointed to Aitana and we all agreed.

"Yeah, not coming back." Aitana breathed out, happy that she wasn't alone when she had to face that creep.

"You're not going to hand in your key by yourself. Just saying." I told the brunette, who she smiled in gratitude.

After we had loaded everything into the truck, Aitana called her landlord to inform him that we were done and he could retrieve the key. I told Aitana to tell him to meet us outside so she was on a neutral terrain and we could stay with her at all times.

"Here is everything you asked for, and the apartment is in the exact shape as I got it." Aitana said, handing the man the keys and some other documents of the house.

"Good." He mumbled, he went through the papers and checked if he in fact had retrieved all of it.

The team and I kept our distance, staying as close as possible so we could step in when needed but with a good amount of distance to not bother them during their exchange. My eyes never left the guy though.

"You don't trust him, do you?" Mapi gently nudged my side.

"Nope." I said without taking my eyes off of him.

From a distance but close enough so I could hear them, I saw him get closer to Aitana. It obviously bothered the girl, showing signs that she was getting uncomfortable so I took a step closer as well, earning some looks from my friends.

"It's a shame though," The man took yet another step closer and placed his hand on Aitana's arm. For both Mapi and I that was it.

"We could have worked well together. I can rock your world." He smirked.

"Just remember, you are mine." Jacob whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

The creep was about to open his mouth again but didn't get the chance to. Initially I was gonna be the rational one. I was gonna be the one keeping Mapi out of trouble but the flashback that was triggered by his words hit me hard.

I rushed over to him with Mapi close behind me. Once Aitana saw me approach, she let out a sigh of relief but that one soon turned into shock.

"Get off of her." I snapped as I pushed him out of the way. Mapi immediately pulled me back a bit, trying to stop me from doing anything stupid.

Because he hadn't seen it coming, he stumbled a bit but regained his footing soon enough. He looked at me once he realized what happened and glared.

"Mind your own damn business." He growled.

There was a certain fire in his eyes. It was more like a crazed look, one Mapi didn't like at all so the defender pulled me behind her. Sandra, Ana and a few others came to stand beside us as well.

"Okay, let's all cool down here." Caro tried to reason with everyone but the damage was already done.

"No!" He glared at all of us and came closer again.

"You all should mind your own fucking business." The man pointed at all of us and then looked at Aitana. The look in his eyes shifted.

"You stupid bitch!" He took me by the throat and pinned me against the wall.

The Rising Star - Alexia Putellas जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें