Help Me

Hello Light!

I have a request to ask from you all. This isn't a must. But if you'd help me then I'd be really grateful. You see.. before my TikTok glitched and logged out on me. I accidentally clicked on a link and found out the hackers email address and phone numbers.

I'm just wondering if any of you would help me spam that person into returning my TikTok to me.

The Email Address:
lindaoboh93@gmail.com

And the phone numbers :
+234 811 235 9035

Judging from the number above, I figured the hacker is from Nigeria. If any of you are from Nigeria, help me track down that person. Bring a police officer or something so they can get arrested.

Remember, this is simply a request. You can call them or message them using anonymous numbers. Just keep on attacking that person until they have no choice but to give my tiktok back to me. If you don't want to, it's totally fine.

But if you want to just say
"Return @natashaandanaratu tiktok back to her!! Or we won't stop spamming you." Write 'we' so they'd know there's lots of you and that there will be more people bothering them until they give in and return my tiktok back to me. I'm sure they wouldn't dare to report you guys because they're the one who started it by hacking my account.

ONLY if you want to. Don't force it, okay?

Love ya~