Video Call With Bestie

Hello Light!

Today is such a memorable day. It's surely worth writing it down. Yep... just like the title said. My friend and I have been friends for a while. We met through Wattpad. Until we decide to exchange our numbers and switch to WhatsApp. And today... for the first time, we decided to have a video call.

I'm not going to tell you guys her name for privacy purposes

I'm not going to tell you guys her name for privacy purposes. But I can tell you this much... she is the cutest girl! And you know what else? I talked to her mom as well... I'm speechless when she mentioned my book. The one that I sell on Amazon.

They said, I'm helping people even if I don't realize it with the book I wrote. And it makes me SO ecstatic. It's been my dream to inspire people... and to know that my writing can help her in more than one way is everything I could ever ask for. She even told me that her school's teacher is interested and wanted to buy a bunch of copies to later distribute them to the students in their school.

I'm over the moon, you guys! I'm literally shaking and my hands were ice cold at how speechless and excited I was being. I'm so happy to have made an amazing friend like her.

Before Wattpad, I'm always scared to trust because of a lot of betrayals in the past. But Wattpad helps me learn to trust again. It really feels like home to be here... and to be with you guys. I will always try my best to be the best writer for you guys. You guys are and forever will be... my greatest treasures.

I love you guys!!!