Thanks To Wattpad

Hello Light!

I wanna take this part... as a chance to express my deepest gratitude to Wattpad. As you all know... my life hasn't been the easiest. Heck, I almost died when I was a baby (this is a true story... but that's for another time). Then growing up... I have depression, anxiety, trauma...

I was lost... I was in pain. I almost give up on everything when I was at my lowest, before I found Wattpad. Just like what I shared in my Q&A books part four and season two part two. Why writing means everything to me, because it is. And I found that because of Wattpad. There's a quite a few, so... here it goes;

Thanks to Wattpad, I found my passion in writing
Thanks to Wattpad, I found what I wanna be
Thanks to Wattpad, I became stronger
Thanks to Wattpad, I'm able to express myself
Thanks to Wattpad, I can meet amazing people (all of you). Fans are friends to me.

Thank you Wattpad, for helping me be a writer because if it weren't for you... I won't be able to be who I am now. Thank you for motivating me...  thank you for freeing me from my depression. And thank you, because after years of writing here... I gained the courage to write an original work outside of Wattpad "I Chose My Own Destiny" and "The Girl Behind The Mask." Most importantly, becoming the first English Author in my hometown. And if God allows me to gain success... Wattpad will always be my greatest treasure.

Of course... thank you to all of you for always being there by my side. Supporting me in every steps in my journey to be an author. You are truly my Lights... and I love you guys so much. I will try my very best to keep improving myself for all of you. Because Wattpad is my second home and you guys are my family/friends/fans. The home in which I will always feel free and happy.

P. S. Trying so hard not to cry... because it's 2 am.