Ep 116: Moon and Stars

Start from the beginning

EMIR
(whispering)
Reyhan, I brought a gift for you today, but in the chaos earlier, it got lost somewhere. But the only I could arrange in this short time was this.

Emir takes a small, elegant box from the nearby table and opens it, revealing a delicate moon and stars bracelet. Reyhan's eyes widen with amazement as she gazes at the beautiful piece of jewelry.

REYHAN
(amazed)
Emir, this is stunning!

Emir takes the bracelet from the box and holds it up, the moon-shaped centerpiece shining brightly.

EMIR
(smiling)
I know it's not the most expensive gift, but for now, it's perfect.

Reyhan extends her hand, and Emir gently clasps the bracelet around her wrist. She looks at it with sheer delight.

REYHAN
(grateful)
Thank you so, so much, Emir. It's beautiful.

Emir leans in, kissing her hand softly.

EMIR
(sweetly)
See, this moon represents you, and these two stars around it are me and Elif. Our little galaxy rests in your hands.

Reyhan's heart swells with emotion as she looks at the bracelet, feeling the depth of love in Emir's gesture.

INT. EMIR AND REYHAN'S BEDROOM - CONTINUOUS

Emir and Reyhan, now standing close to each other, share a tender moment illuminated by the soft moonlight streaming into the room.

REYHAN
(smiling)
Emir, this is more than just a bracelet. It's a symbol of our love, our family.

Emir's eyes glisten with affection as he looks at Reyhan, completely captivated by her.

Reyhan reaches out and gently touches Emir's face, her fingers tracing the outline of his lips.

REYHAN
(softly)
Our love is like the moon and stars—unbreakable, everlasting.

EMIR
(whispering)
I promise, Reyhan, to cherish you and Elif, to make up for all those lost years.

Reyhan smiles, her eyes filled with love and trust.

REYHAN
(tearfully)
Emir, you've already given us the best gift—the gift of your presence.

Then Emir extended his arms to fill in a hug. Embraced in each other's arms, they find solace and happiness, knowing that their love will continue to shine like the moon and stars in the night sky.

As their close moment continued. Reyhan moved away from their warm hug.

REYHAN
(Quickly)
Now, Remove your shirt..

Emir's expressions turned into excitement and surprised at the same time. His expressions turned into a mischievous smile.

EMIR
(Excitedly)
Hmm... Someone's getting naughty for Something?

Reyhan, still blushing, playfully rolls her eyes at Emir's teasing remark.

REYHAN
(teasingly)
Emir, you and your imagination are so wild. I was talking about the injuries at your back remember? So don't get excited.

EMIR
(teasingly)
Ah, Reyhan, you really know how to keep me on my toes.

Reyhan, still blushing, approaches Emir and gently takes his hand.

REYHAN
(playfully)
Well, someone has to make sure you're taking care of yourself properly.

Emir obediently begins unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the bandages covering the bruises on his back. Reyhan prepares the hot pad and applies it carefully, making sure not to cause any discomfort..