War of the Best! Return of the True Gods! pt 1

Start from the beginning

And he felt...happy knowing how much they loved him. Sabo had always known, and Pops he had told him before he became a division commander. And of course, Luffy...

But then another bomb went off and he was struck with reality. Luffy would never see him again.

He knew he would lose another brother.

Well. At least he found someone special in his life.

Yukiko would be a splendid wife and seeing how they interacted, he was happy to have met her too.

"Ah, what the?" Garp said confusedly and was looking up when Ace turned to look at the man he had called Gramps. Ace turned his head to the sky as well and saw a battleship falling from the sky, and people were falling out of it as well. And most of the people were in black and white stripes. Prisoners? He looked more carefully and his eyes popped out of their skull.

Luffy was falling down from the sky, others plummeting around him. Wait, Luffy was here?

"Ace!" He called and he heard Garp choke a bit on his own spit.

The ship that had been falling crashed into the opening of the ice that Jozu had torn open, making it a much safer landing than it could've been, thought the ship still broke in half upon impact. "Luffy," Ace whispered wide eyed as he landed on the hull of the busted ship. His strawhat on his head. Jimbei, Crocodile, and Ivankov all surrounding him as well as a few he didn't recognize. And behind him was an army of prisoners.
---------------
Sengoku was beyond angry at the sudden intrusion.

"Garp! Your grandson is messing things up again!"

"LUFFY, NOOOOOO!" Garp panicked.

"It's Strawhat!" A marine exclaimed.

"He's not the only one! Look who else is with him!"

"Ivankov the revolutionaries, Jinbei, the Strawhat Pirates, and many prisoners from Impel Down!"

"But how did they get out?! There wasn't any word of this!"
----------
"The man everyone's talking about: Strawhat." Mihawk remarked.

"Is. That. Strawhat?!" Moria bellowed.

Kuma kept staring in silence.

'Luffy! Im so happy youre still alive!' Boa Hancock thought to herself, slightly blushing.

Doflamingo suddenly laughed in amusement. "Well now, all the former and active Warlords are here! Hahaha!"
------------------
"So that's the little brother Ace told us about?" Marco asked himself.
-------------------
"What is Strawhat doing here too?!" Fullbody asked Jango.

"Don't know, but I have a bad feeling about this..." Jango said nervously.
--------------------
"Luffy! What is she doing here?!" Coby yelled.

"Strawhat?!" Helmeppo said.

"He must've escaped from Impel Down!"
--------------------
"Now those are some big fish we're looking at." Aokiji commented.

"Never thought I'd see him again. But how did he know of this? No news coo was sent to his ship." Kizaru said as Akainu was just staring with a hidden anger.

"Well, it looks like all the big names are here!" Ivankov said.

"Hahaha! The world won't be able to handle this madness!" Buggy laughed.
------------

Soon Luffy had stood next to Whitebeard.....

"So this old guy really is Whitebeard?" Luffy was growling at a man with a scar straight across his face. "Then, don't touch him! Ace likes this old guy!"