This is sexual assault!!!

Nuri opened my button and I lost it. I don't know how I did it but I began to struggle so much the table underneath began to move. It vibrated and something inside the desk pocket moved as well. It was in a spur of a moment when Kagan's hand slipped from my feet and I took the opportunity to kick his face with full force and he went rolling back on the ground.

I seemed to have lost it. My body was acting before my mind and as soon as I kicked Kagan I kicked Nuri, right in his balls.

He let out a wild shriek and let go of my pants as he grabbed his crotch in pain.

"You twink!!!!" He yelled at me but I turned my head to look at Dani who let my arms go for a moment, only to grab my shirt and yank me off the desk.

He didn't waste any time as he punched me across the face, making my mind go black. That's when my hand hit the desk pocket and I felt something there.

From the corner of my eyes, I noticed it.

A cutter!!

"You're such an annoying freak!" Dani opened his hand to slap me, I panicked and my fight response got stronger. I grabbed the cutter and slid it open. His hand came to attack me and I plunged the blade into his hand without a thought in my head.

It went through his palm, with the blade peeking out from the other side.

"AHHHHH!!!!"

The pain shot through his whole body and he immediately dropped me but I didn't let go of the blade. And so when I fell, the cutter fell with me, causing double the damage as it also came off his hand.

My eyes remained wide as the blood spatter had made a line on my face. I couldn't process anything. Not properly. I was just seeing it happening but it wasn't registering yet.

The screaming was loud but even amidst it, I heard the sound of footsteps running towards me and I shot my head to the side. The emotional toll was staggering inside of me. Fear morphed into a constant state of hypervigilance, maybe that's why I was catching onto things fast.

I gripped the blade tightly in my hand as Kagan launched himself towards me, I launched myself towards him. I was at a lower point, so it was more sensible for me to attack a low place.

He tackled me, butting his head to mind as he grabbed my shirt breaking a button. He slammed me on the grab weighing his body on mine, making me choke. For a moment I felt my lungs go still, I couldn't breathe. But then he created space between us, allowing a microsecond of relief before he punched my gut.

A painful groan escaped my mouth but there was something else there.

Something boiling inside of me.

All the pain they had been giving me, all the endurance, all the isolation, all the hurt, all the embarrassment, all the humiliation, all the abuse.

All of it came out and my mind went blank with rage.

My blood was boiling.

I couldn't think straight but I still stabbed the long blade in Kagan's thigh.

"AHHRHHH!" He yelped in pain, trying to move away but I slashed the blade deep across his thigh, causing a deep gushing wound that had blood spraying out of it.

My hand got dyed red.

In a fit of rage, pain, and confusion Kagan slapped my hand out of his thigh but I just wouldn't let go of the cutter and so the blade came out along with, along with the splutters of more blood that stained me and my clothes.

I never knew I was capable of such violence.

Kagan screamed out at the top of his lungs and I scrambled to my feet.

My brain still wasn't up to the action and that's when I heard the screeching of a chair.

I shot my head to the side and saw Nuri. He had his eyes wide open out of fear and he was dragging a chair towards me but the moment he saw that I saw him he paused.

Then with a split-second decision, he threw the chair at me that I couldn't manage to dodge. It hit my arm but I threw it away as I groaned in pain.

That's when Nuri tackled me

!!!

And I plunged the blade in his neck, making him stop dead in his tracks and I fell to the ground once again.

I looked up at him as he slapped his hand on the side of his neck. The cut wasn't deep but it scared the shit out of him

It was like a fight or flight response for him and he did both somehow. He launched himself at me to fight again and I raised the blade to fight back but that's when he stopped.

He looked at me, who glared back at him with a bloody blade in my hands and he lost his nerves, then ran towards the door.

"Move!!" He pushed Murim aside and ran out.

And that's when my brain snapped a little.

The door!

The door's open!!

That was the goal from the start.

To get out

I scrambled to my feet and ran towards it, my bag was close to the door so I grabbed it along the way but before I got to go through it, Murim blocked the way.

"You're not leaving," He glared down at me, "We're not done yet."

I froze,

There was this fear I always felt when Murim was around. He always felt like a dangerous person. Not the violent kind, but the silent type. One couldn't decipher what was going on in Murim's head.

He grabbed my hand that held the blade and began to use excessive force on it.

"Ah!" I let out a cry and tried to punch him with the other but his reflexes were sharp. He grabbed my other hand too and began to push me back. My feet began to walk backward because I didn't want to slip or lose my blade. It was a way to calm the force he was using but it only lasted till the point he slammed my body on the window on the other side of the room.

"I've always found you suspicious," He looked into my eyes, making my pupils shake, "Clio was never the type to isolate himself."

I tried to glare back at him even though he was afraid, "That was before my sister was murdered." My breathing was ragged and I didn't realize it at that time because of the adrenaline running through my veins but I was hurt.

Murim's eye twitched at my words but before he could say anything something interrupted us

The loud sound of a truck honking, followed by a crash and screaming distracted both of us but Murim was the first one to look out the window since it was easier for him while my back was to the window.

However, when I saw his horrified expression and how his grip simply got loose over me, I couldn't help but turn my neck to look at what had happened.

Of course, as anyone could tell.

It was an accident

But the unexpected part was the guy who was blown away by the truck was none other than Nuri. He ran out blind on the street and got hit by a truck but that wasn't the end of it. The blow flew him in the air and his head went ahead and hit the school entrance pillar, bursting it open, and spraying all the blood on it.

People screamed and made a fuss as his motionless body lay on the ground, creating a crimson pool.

But anyone who saw the scene knew one thing for sure.

Nuri was dead.