Surprisingly, two old friends she made in her journey also came along.

Melissa and Alina who Yukiko met in the Johto League.

A brunette, Melissa was a Pokémon Grass Master, and she had expertise in medicine. Her first Pokémon was Meganium.

A purplette, Alina was a Pokémon Historian and had all kinds of Pokémon herself, but she worked to preserve history and nature. Her first Pokémon was Typhlosion.

Going over the plan with the make-shift army, they agree to go off to war.

Yukiko had a feeling that her Legendary Pokémon would want to get involved got them out.

The Government wouldn't be prepared for what will happen next.

--------
Meanwhile, after getting Hancock to agree to help him, Luffy stared at the ceiling of the boat cabin in worry.

"Luffy, my dear, is something wrong?" Hancock asked with an adoring look.

"Ah, sorry. I was just thinking about Yukiko." He smiled.

....................

"Yuki.....ko?" Hancock asked slowly.

"Yeah, I got separated from her along with my crew. She's my girlfriend." He said without hesitation.

That made Hancock freeze.

"Girl.......friend?......."

"Yeah, and she's amazing! She's a Pokémon Trainer! She comes from another world where they have Pokémon instead of pirates and she said it's practically a utopia. She started her journey when she was ten, her home Region, Alola didn't have a Pokemon League, so her grandparents advised her to travel to other regions to broaden my knowledge. She also wanted to prove that Alolanians could be great trainers and manage a League as well. Pachi became her starter a week before her Tenth birthday when she stowed away on a cargo ship for fruit. She was harassed by some bird Pokemon and Yukiko defended her from them then Pachi saved her from an angry Bruxish when they stowed into its territory. They have been partners since. She also gained all kinds of creatures! Pachi can shoot out lightning bolts! She also has a large fire lizard, a seal that can control water, a bird made entirely of ice, a couple of dragons, even some big bugs and dinosaurs! And so many more!"

"Dinosaurs?"

"Yeah, her world has technology that can bring fossils back to life! Anyway, Yukiko also knows how to cook. She's as good as Sanji, our main chef! Oh, and during her journey she also competed in Pokémon Leagues, that's a competition between Pokémon Trainers and the last trainer standing wins an awesome trophy! She's won all the badges and even the trophies! She even won the Pokémon World Coronation Tournament and earned the title as Monarch! Oh, she also entered Pokémon Contests and Showcases, she described them a beauty contest for Pokémon and won 4 Ribbon Cups and the Kalos Queen Trophy. And that's not counting the other tournaments she's won. Honestly I lost count when she hit the 30th one. And how her world works is interesting! The people and Pokémon live together in nature and the environments there make me want to visit there too!"

Luffy went on to describe the countless times she saved Pokémon and her world from villainous organizations.

Then he went onto the subject of her appearance. That she had silky white hair, her eyes were a beautiful mix of blue and purple, her smile made him want to smile bigger, and the way her eyes light up when she learns about something new from this world.

Then he described her devil fruit, the Crystal Crystal Fruit which allows you to create gems and crystals from her body or even the Earth, making her a logia, and she's already getting a hold of her powers.

Hancock twitched as she heard of this girl, she sounded amazing!

She never met her, and yet she hated this Yukiko already!
-----------
Somewhere, Yukiko sneezed.

"You good?" Rebecca asked.

"Yeah, someone mist be talking about me...." Yukiko shrugged.

-------
The clock is ticking.....silence looms across the Four Blues.........but it is Nature itself that knows what the folly of man will create........and those responsible have brought it upon themselves........the world will witness their return........lies will be brought to light........voices for change will be too much for the Government to ignore.........................................................and the False Gods will finally receive HIS judgment.

-------------
Hawkins frowned as his cards showed something unexpected.

"Strange. Something has turned around the outcome of the upcoming battle." He said to himself as the cards appeared.

The Reversed Devil,

Wheel of Fate,

The Reversed Emperor,

Death,

The Reversed Justice,

And Judgement.

And one particular card appeared.

The Lovers.
------------
Things are going to heat up in the next chapter and Yukiko will lead a great counterattack!

Plz comment