🎃💛America x Japan💛🎃

aaaaa i randomly had this idea YAY

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
halloween episode because.. october. also fuck thanksgiving 🖕🖕 (please dont tell my extended family that i do not enjoy being around them i dont even know half of them)

i think im a liiiittle bit too old to trick or treat so i might sit this year out lmfao
ill just write instead its fine

also despite being a crafter ive only been in hobby lobby twice
im so sorry

also also 
kinda gets a lil sad in the middle, ame gets insecure but its not supr depressing or anythin

enjoye
___

America ran down yet another aisle of the Hobby Lobby, his eyes briefly scanning over the various fabrics on the shelf before he moved on. He genuinely didn't know how he wasn't able to find a literal country with cat ears and a tail after searching half of the store.

How did this happen?
Well..

Japan, ever the crafter, insisted on sewing custom matching outfits for Halloween. While America knew that she was skilled, he did have just a few concerns.

One of them was her getting lost in the stores they were searching through for materials. Seeing as he couldn't find her and it had been 20 minutes, it seemed to be a valid reason to worry.

Not that she wouldn't accept just going to Party City and buying two premade costumes there, though, if he asked. Japan had told America once that she would 'venture into outer space and bring him back an alien puppy if he so much as hinted that he wanted one', and America was pretty sure that asking her to not do something was considerably easier than to discover something undiscovered.
Despite that, he didn't want to take the joy of making matching costumes away from her. Just like Japan, he would go to space and bring her back a space puppy if she even lingered a bit too long on a page suggesting their existence.

In conclusion, he loved his girlfriend.

[ships like this are my lifeblood. just "i fucking love my girlfriend / boyfriend" lmao]

"Oh thank god." America sighed in relief, seeing a familiar, fluffy white cat tail rounding the aisle he was walking (rather, sprinting) down. "JAPAN!"

He saw the familar fluffy cat ears poke out from around the corner, Japan's face following shortly after. Then, her body. More specifically, her hands, which were clutching a cart that contained far too many items to count.

"Ame! Sorry, I only just now saw your calls!! I had no clue where I was!" Japan spoke, her smaller frame jittering adorably with excitement. Yet another reason that America couldn't bring himself to deny her the that joy, or even question why the hell she had an entire clock in the shopping cart.

"It's.. okay, babe." He said with another sigh, finally letting himself breathe. At least she wasn't dead.
Japan let go of her cart and walked up to him, stood up on her tippy-toes, and pressed a small but appreciative kiss to his jaw.

Just like that, he forgot how to breathe again.

He could feel her lipgloss (strawberry flavored, it was her favorite) lingering on his face, hearing her softly giggle at his dazed expression. Honestly, America wasn't sure he'd ever stop being so embarrassed when she so much as kissed him. You could only imagine how he felt when they were- ..sorry, sorry, TMI.

"Ame, do you think we need anything else? 

America paused. He took a long glance at her cart, then back at her, and then the cart again.