🖤💛Canada x Netherlands💛🖤

ITS MY BRTHDAY!!

(this is the part where you tell me happy birthday)

give me votes because its REALLY mean if you dont since its my birthday

like on the other chapter that was birthday themed it was mean because it was almost my birthday
but now its really mean because it IS my birthday

n e wæs, i decided to write some birthday smut! because why not!

god i will never get used to writing smut lmao

also i probably put out some birthday themed fluff a few weeks ago so.. go read it

k so warnings 4 this one:
dombottom + subtop (then it switches like halfway through the smut)(someday ill make the bottom stay dominant for the whole thing... someday :') )
first time (for canada)
blœjobs
ridìng
laughing during secks (not in like a taunting way or n e thing, in a wholesome way)

also i did not proofread this. i know i say that a lot for smut chapters but its very true here. uhh see any mistakes or things i forgot to finish? no you dont.
im very insecure about this chapter but whatever. we can ignore that. its my birthday, after all 😏

enjoye o3o
___

"Happy birthday to yoouuuu!"

Canada smiled as he blew out his 155 candles, almost unable to believe that he was already one hundred and fifty five.

Damn, he's old.

Not as old as Britain, though.

"Thanks, everyone!" Even though not a lot of people had shown up since they were preparing for America's birthday, he was still happy that his close friends had shown up.

Well, except his boyfriend, Netherlands. It sucked that he wasn't able to come, but they could always hang out another time.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He was about to decline it before-

"Oooh, you should answer that~! I bet it's-" Belarus giggled before Japan smacked the back of her head. "Hey!-"

"Yeah Canada, you should answer it! We can wait." Japan smiled, Belarus grumbling to herself whilst rubbing the back of her head.

"Really..? But what about the cake-"

"We won't cut it until you get back, Canada. It's finee!" Germany pat his back, pushing him towards the door. "Uh.. Okay?"

*with the friends*

"I'm gonna make sure everything goes well. Don't eat the cake without me!" Japan whisper yelled, sneaking out to follow Canada.

Germany and Belarus stood next to the cake in anticipation, waiting for Japan to come back with the news.

"So..." Belarus started, thinking for a moment before finishing her sentence. "D'ya think they'll have secks?"

"Yeah, totally. No chance they won't."

"Cool."

*with the canada*

He walked outside, a little weirded out by his friends' behavior. Looking at the caller ID, he only just then saw that it was Netherlands.

Answering the call, Canada smiled as he heard Netherlands' voice.

"Hey, Canada, happy birthday! Sorry that I couldn't show up, though.."

"Its all good, Neth! Why'd you call?"