🧡absolute chaos (school edition)🧡

hEYYY
so uh this has a l o t of characters

i had to cut a few countries out of the request for my own sanity so im sorry about that :')
requested by Emily_ohno

characters: canada, singapore, malaysia, netherlands, ukraine, finland, new zealand, japan, romania, estonia + latvia + lithuania, poland, and germany

they r bolded because while writing, i bolded a name when i made sure to include them in the story

oooh this is gonna take a while.. well i better get started

content warnings: andrew tate.

thats it. he is the content warning

posting this on april 1st because its the only crack oneshot that i have ready and i want something to post for april fools :')

enjoye
___

Canada walked down the halls, sighing as he eyed all of the nice, quiet classrooms on his way to his.

If only.

He was fairly new to the highschool and was still learning his way around, but he could immediately tell that he was almost at his class when he heard loud yelling from around the corridor.

"FEAR US, FOR WE ARE THE BALTIC STACK!"

Oh jeez.

He heard two smaller voices in agreement after the louder one, a few others screaming in fear with one shouting louder than the rest.

Then, there was crashing.

"ESTONIA, FOCUS! LEAVE FINLAND ALONE, HE JUST GOT HERE!!"

The aforementioned country suddenly skidded around the corner, running right past Canada while screaming. A few moments later, Estonia appeared, staring at Canada with a crazed look in her eyes.

"Where is he?" She asked, heavily breathing.

"Uh- over there!" Canada pointed in the direction that Finland ran off to, internally apologizing to the other.

Immediately, Estonia ran off, giggling to herself.

'Creepy.' Canada thought before beginning to walk to his classroom again.

...But, of course, something else had to happen.

Canada expected something weird, sure, but he didn't expect the actual police to show up.

There were a group of 6 officers, five running right past him while one stopped to talk to him.

"Excuse me young man, but have you seen a man by the name of Romania Tate?"
Canada raised his eyebrow, saying, "Romania..? Yeah, he's my classmate, so he's probably in class right now.."

"And where's your classroom, son?"

"Uh.. Right over here." He (finally) got to his classroom, pointing at the door.

The officer looked through the window in the door, eyes narrowing as he spotted Romania.
"He's in here, boys!" The officer spoke, gathering the attention of all of the other police. One of them gave him a dirty look, and he thought for a moment before saying, "A-and girl. Sorry Veronica, it's a habit.."

'Veronica' rolled her eyes, walking over to the door along with the other officers.
They counted down to one from three, breaking down the door once they reached one, and rushing into the room.