🖤💛Japan x America💛🖤

k im gonna be completely honest: this is my first time writing a straight ship

also my first time writing a girl in smut
so uhhhh yea

a lot of firsts on this chapter

had this idea while sitting in my chair and working on a different chapter so. . take that how ya will

youll get it after u read the chapter

warnings:
oral secks
kiinda public but not really but also kinda

there arent actually that many loll

almost my bday btw ;)

enjoye

___

Japan booted up her streaming software, readjusting her mic and camera. She had finally hit 20k subs on Twitch, and she was planning a celebration stream, just for her viewers. Her content was mainly focused around gaming, but every now and then, she would do IRL content.

This was meant to be a chill stream, though, so she would just be doing a Q & A. It was what her fans voted for on Twitter, after all.

Taking a deep breath, she smiled before starting her stream. She had put an intermission type thing on all of her streams, just to give people time to join.

Japan's insides bubbled as she nervously fiddled with the end of her skirt, legs trembling.

She would never really get used to the whole 'streaming' thing, huh?

She watched as the viewer count gradually climbed up, more and more people beginning to chat excitedly.

_

can_not_nada : HIIII

zXNoRegretzzXz: ily japan ^_^ (praise the dear leader)

muhlaysia: early!

tringapore: fuk yoou ^

muhlaysia: ???

jennawasfound: so hyped, congrats on 20k subs!

notanincelipromise: r u single

totallyanincelthistime: step on me pls m'lady
_

Japan smiled at the chat messages, quietly giggling at some of the interactions going on. When she decided it was time to start her stream for real, she already had a bit less than 46,000 viewers.

"Hey guys, welcome to the streamm~!" The intermission screen faded away, revealing Japan sitting in her pink gaming chair.

The chat went crazy, messages zooming by as everyone greeted her. She noticed a few people already asking questions, taking a few of the more interesting ones and writing them down.

"So today, like I said in the title, is gonna be a Q&A! I wasn't reeeally sure what to do for my 20k sub special at first, but then New Zealand suggested that I answer some questions!"

Japan laughed as the country in question sent a donation.
_

NewZee: you guys are welcome °^°
_

"Alright everybody, say thank you to Zee!" The chat all began to thank New Zealand, and that went on for about a minute before Japan began to speak again.

"I got a few questions from both Twitter and here, do you guys think you're ready to hear my answers to some of these?"
_

can_not_nada: YESS

fundynotfoundFTW: LETS GOOOO

muhlaysia: praying that u answer mine 🙏

tringapore: I HATE YUO