🖤💛France x Germany💛🖤

uhh
i have no explanation for this.

i was sitting in bed reading smut and decided: screw it, im writing smut because fuck you thats why

france pegging germany. im not sorry

the one and only time i make france a woman and its this
w o n d e r f u l

content warnings
femdom
pegging (but i already said that)
good boy germany 👍(also very cute)
possessiveness (but not in a yandere-ish way, in a cute way)(also that word has far too many s 's for me to be comfortable with. like 6 s 's?? cmon possessiveness.. do better)

honestly this is pretty sweet and cute, not much to warn u about

ive been practicing smut writing sooo hope you like this

enjoye
___

Germany walked into the kitchen while rubbing his half-lidded eyes, still somewhat asleep. He yawned, blinking slowly before he heard a familiar voice speaking to him.

"Hey, Germany." It was only then that he saw his girlfriend, France, looking over at him with a small smile. She had an unopened box of pancake batter on the counter next to her, an apron loosely wrapped around her waist.

"Hi." He said quietly, the sleep in his voice evident. 
Germany walked over to her and leaned against her side, looking down at the bowl of unmixed pancake batter and water before looking up at her. "What are you doing?"

"Pancakes. Did you just wake up?"

"Mhm." Leaning onto his tippy toes, Germany pressed a soft kiss to France's cheek. Smiling, she wrapped her free arm around him, holding him close. "Can I help?"

"Hm? Oh, sure. Only if you want to, baby." France responded, lifting her hand away from him to begin mixing the batter.

Germany nodded, wanting to be helpful. "I do."
He opened the drawer under the oven, pulling out a pan and placing it onto the stovetop. Then, grabbing a bottle of spray-on avocado oil from the upper cabinet, he sprayed it onto the pan and turned it on for whenever France was finished with the batter.

"Thanks." She said, scooping some of the pancake mix into the pan to form a medium-sized pancake. It sizzled for a few moments before quieting down, and as France began to make another, Germany watched the first for bubbles on the side. 
It reminded him of the first time they had ever cooked together. Well, the only thing that was in common with the two times was that they were making pancakes. The first time was a.. disaster, to say the least, and this was not.
But still.

Germany noticed the bubbles getting bigger and more abundant, so he decided then would be a good time to flip it. He did so with near perfection, and honestly, he was impressed with himself. A part of him expected it to be like that one vine where the pan just entirely broke when the guy tried to flip it.
Anyways.. [enough of my ramblings lol]

The two continued like that, working in perfect harmony, until the bowl was nearly empty, and the plate they had been stacking the pancakes on was nearly full. 

"We make a good team." Germany stated, separating the pancakes onto two individual plates.

"Of course we do." France replied, helping him carry the plates to the dining room table. 

As soon as she sat down, Germany saw an opportunity present itself to him. Walking over to her chair instead of his, he decided to sit down and make himself comfortable right on her lap. I mean, who could blame him? France was leaving for a week long business trip in a few days, Germany wanted to spend as much time near her as possible before she left.

"Oh?" She asked, gently laughing.

Germany nodded, wrapping his arms around her neck and looking up at her with a smile. "Have I told you that I love you today?"

"Not yet," France said, a fond smile on her face. "You woke up 30 minutes ago, remember?"

"I love you." He replied, relaxing against her. 

"I love you, too." 

[that would be SO cute as is honestly but nOPE we gotta make it smut because i love to ruin nice things. also just a warning smut does start soon after this message sooo beware]

They both stayed like that, completely at ease with the other so close. After a few comfortable moments, Germany sat up and turned so that he could reach their plates that were set on the tabke.. He dragged one of his fingers through the syrup covering the bottoms of both of their plates and brought it back to France. "Taste?"

France quietly laughed once more, nodding. "Sure."

She leaned down a bit to lick the syrup off, and it only took a moment for Germany to realize what she was doing. He lightly blushed as she looked at him with a faux innocent smile, but he could see something more in her eyes.

It only took a moment for all of the syrup to be gone, and France thought for a moment before giving him a thumbs up.

"Oh." He said, averting his eyes away from her. "I didn't- uhm.."

"Is something wrong?" France asked, a knowing smile on her face. She ran her hand up and down his hip, and in only a second, he felt her warm breath on his neck. Germany swallowed thickly, heat pooling low in his stomach.

"France.." He whispered her name softly, biting his lip as she began to kiss his neck.

"Yeah, baby?" She responded, gently biting his neck. He (almost) inaudibly gasped when she slipped her hand under his shirt,  under her fingertips.
"It's n-nothing." Germany managed to say, beyond turned on. He melted into France's touch, allowing her to do whatever she wanted with him.

"Ah- France, please.." He said quietly, shuddering as her hands ran up and down his body.

He felt France's lips brushing against his ear, blushing as she spoke. "Tell me what you want."

"I-I want.." Germany swallowed thickly, thoughts running through his mind at thousands of miles per hour. Soon, he decided. "Want you to take me. Wanna be good for you."

France seemed pleased with his answer. 
"You're already being so good for me, baby." France said, pressing a small kiss to his neck. She went silent for a moment, thinking. "..But there is something I want from you. Take off your pants for me."

"Okay." He said softly, his voice husky with need. Standing up on shaky legs, Germany pushed his pants and underwear down onto the floor. "Yours." He whispered, meeting France's gaze with helpless desire.

"Mine." She repeated, standing up too.

"I'll be right back, okay? I need to get something from upstairs." France told him, kissing his forehead. "No touching yourself. Be a good boy for me, baby."
Germany whimpered softly at the loss of her touch, though knowing that he must obey.

"Okay." Germany whispered. He stood there as he waited for France to come back, his eyes not leaving the doorway once.

[the above writing and the below writing were written at 2 different times; u might notice a difference in how theyre written cus idk i just do that]

Germany squeezed his thighs together, looking at the entrance to the dining room longingly as he waited for France's return. He resisted the urge to touch himself, wanting nothing more than to obey her order and make her happy. He's a good boy.

"Please come back. Need you.." He whispered desperately to the air, hoping that France would hear his plea.