Chaos at the Auction House

Start from the beginning

"SECURITY!"

At that cry, the guards came.

"You bastard!" cried one. "How dare you attempt harm on St. Roswald!"

Only for Sanji to kick the guard in the face, smashing his visor.

"SECURITY!" shouted the man in the black suit.

Some more guards came at Chopper, who was busy wrapping up Hatchan's wound.

"Catch those pirates!" shouted one of them.

"AHH!" Chopper cried. "They just keeping coming!"

"This is what you get for trying to protect a pathetic fish, you fools!" exclaimed one of the guards.

Suddenly, Zoro cut down the guards with Shuusui.

And Cheshire appeared and used a Poison Jab on the guards followed by Venoshock.

And Franky threw a punch to another guard's face with his Strong Hammer.

Roswald growled in frustration.

"Why is it," Roswald started, "that you low-life pirates still insist on resisting us?"

"Because Caimie's not something you can sell!" Luffy answered. "She's our friend!"

"Call the Marine Admiral and battleships!" Roswald barked. "Make this crew of pirates regret the day they were even born!"

Yukiko stared in disgust.

So that's what these people are.

A bunch of spoiled brats that couldn't even defend themselves.

------
Outside, everyone ran out in a panicked frenzy. Those foolish pirates just went and brought down thunder. Now, a Marine battleship was coming to the island, and there was nothing they could do stop it!

"Luffy! Yukiko! Cook! Get down!"

Luffy, Sanji, and Yukiko looked back and saw Zoro preparing to swing his swords at the stage.

"Uh-oh!" Luffy muttered.

"36 CALIBER PHOENIX!" Zoro shouted.

Zoro performed a circular swing, forcing Luffy, Sanji, and Yukiko to duck down, slicing the guards, and cutting Camie's prison open.

"YIPE!" yelped Luffy.

" Moss-head!" Sanji cried. "What in the hell are you trying to do? Kill me?"

"Don't tempt me," Zoro said.

"Camie!" Hatchan called. "You wait, right there, you hear me?"

"Yeah!" Camie replied. "Thanks, Hacchin! You guys!"

XXX

Outside…

"Damn it! There's already a fuss going on! The exits are completely packed!"

"Well, we're gonna have to dive in, anyway!"

"Understood!"

"What do you mean 'understood'? I'M NOT JUMPING!"

XXX

KRASH! Three more flying fish came diving into the Auction House, much to the surprise of the escaping crowd.

"More flying fish?"

Just then, three more figures came jumping of the flying fish.

"Good luck!"

"I'm off!" Brook shouted as he began to descend.

"Thank you!" Robin said gratefully as she slowed her fall with her Cien Fleur Wing.