Chapter 45: Got Sidetracked

💦SPICY SMUT😈

Y'all better have BOTH HANDS on YALL PHONES....

ATTENDANCE 👀

Enjoy y'all nasties...

~

Song: Piel Con Piel by La Santa Grita

April 22, 2024 5:54 pm

Normal POV:

"It's like if she can sense us whenever we have a moment" Scarlett admits, clinging to my hips. "I think that's just an Olsen thing and you think that upsetting, wait until you see a glance talk between the twins and Liz. It's just too unsettling for me." I comment as we walk hip by hip back inside the house. "Fuck, I hate being the 4th wheel." Nicole whispers as she walks in front of us, heading to her room. "I'll be getting ready, let me know if you need me." She says. "I think both of you should do the same. Just wear something casual but still elegant, please." Lizzie insists as she heads to the door, she hired private chefs for tonight. Small event my ass. "Robbie, we need your help unloading." She yells for her husband. "You two, go get ready." She adds. Mother is mothering. "Ok ok, MoOM." I tease, getting a slap on the head by Scar. "We don't want to piss her off now." She comments. "Go upstairs, I'll join you in a bit. I need to get my outfit and makeup from the car." I just follow her orders, knowing that if I continue I'll have a witch and an assassin on my ass. They cling to their characters when they want to. If you team them up with the twins, it's over for you.

I get to my room and go straight into my closet. I look for my outfit for tonight but I'm so indecisive. Casual and Elegant, fuck. Maybe a silk button-up and black dress pants... Or A creamy, maybe tan color button-up with black jeans.. Or a red cardigan, a wife beater tee, and dark navy blue jeans. Fuck, I'll wait until Scar gets back. But in the meantime, I'll freshen up by giving myself a haircut, just fading up my sides. Maybe I'll cut some off the top. As I get my trimmers, I hear the door open. "I'm back, I thought you were already in the shower." She walks into the bathroom. "I can't decide on which outfit, so I was waiting for you. But I decided to cut my hair, just a touch-up." I feel her hand slide down my back. "I love seeing you shirtless." Lower her voice to my favorite raspy voice. "Love, if you start I don't think we'll get to greet our guests on time." I shiver to her voice. "Well, I'm guessing you'll shower after your haircut. Maybe I can join you. You know that I can multitask." She slips into a Russian accent, smirking into the mirror. "If you behave while I cut my hair, you can remind me about your multitasking skills." I tease back, flexing my biceps a little. After fading the sides, next is the top. The goal is some layers. From my peripheral vision, I see my love staring while biting her lip. "I'm almost done, my love. Thank you for being patient." I smirk, watching her reaction. I love catching her off guard. She was really in her own world. "I- I can't help myself. Just look at you. Those muscles will be the death of me." Her face is turning red while she clenches her thighs together. "Is the main door locked?" I ask as I clean up my mess. "I'll check." She struggles to get up. 'Wow, she's that turned on' I thought. As she locks the door, I connect my phone to the speaker. Once she gets back, I ask for her consent. "You know, you don't have to ask every time. I trust you." She reminds me. "I know you do but I will ask for consent first. No matter what. I want you to feel comfortable. So do you have your consent, my love?" I admit. "Yes, my love. Of course, you do."

A/N: Here's what the bathroom looks like, if I didn't include it in past chapters... Just without the window... 

I turn the shower on, letting the water warm up a bit

I turn the shower on, letting the water warm up a bit. "You don't know how much I missed this. Your touch. That gorgeous body of yours. So soft and delicious." I tell her as she slowly undresses. "God, you're an angel. My only angel." I get closer. "Let me help you." She lowers my pants with my boxers. "Mmm, this is mine. Only mine." She starts to stroke my dick. "Let's get in the shower before we forget." I let her first. "Don't you dare touch yourself..." Damn she's good. Our bodies connect with the comfort of the warm water. Gliding my hands throughout her angelic back. "Your back muscles, my love, are just my favorite." Causing her to moan to my touch as I start massaging her back. "I appreciate the massage but let's focus on you right now" She turns around to face me, smirking as she slowly kneels. Never breaking eye contact, she begins to stroke my dick as it hardens.

'En ese momento ya me estaba dominando. El tiempo que pasaba como que se fue volando. Solo veo tus ojos que me están brillando'

I groan at her soothing touch. "I missed your cock, papi." Her raspy voice causes some precum to spill. "I love seeing how fast I can get you like this." She uses my precum as lube, stroking it as she kisses the tip. A sync moan hit the walls of the bathroom. She starts to take in my dick, listening to soothing moans.

Scarlett's POV:

I love seeing how my affection gets to them. Their cock is the biggest I've ever taken. I gag as I reach the base, making Y/N tremble a little. Still having eye contact, I see them hold on to the wall with one arm. I feel their other hand on my head. They love when I deepthroat their cock. It's one of our favorites. I get to feel their tip hit the back of my throat while they feel my tongue twirl around their cock. I allow them to guide me, I love letting them have some control over me. Our luscious sounds fill the room, appreciate the volume of the speaker. "Ohh baby, I'm so close." Y/N moans. My fingers instantly travel to my swollen clit. They try to pull out but I moan into their cock, denying their intentions. I need to taste them. "You love my cum, don't you." They smirk as they start to release their load. My legs start to shiver. "You know I do, Papi." I say as I finish cleaning them up. I tried standing up by my legs weren't agreeing with me. Y/N helps me up, laughing at my state. "Before we continue, let's actually shower a bit. Hold onto me if you need to." After shampooing each other's hair, we continue to wash our bodies. This causes my legs are continue to shiver. "Baby, please I need you right now. I need you inside me." I beg. "Now that's my little slut I was looking for. Are you my slut?" They continue to tease. "Papi, please."I groan. "That's not the answer. Are you my slut?" Fuck they're going to the death of me. "Si papi, I'm yours, your own little slut." I start to whine. "Jump."

Normal POV:

I love seeing her shiver. Getting her frustrated will always lead her to pounding sex. "Jump." I tell her, immediately following my order. She's biting my lip while I line up in dick. "Ready?" "Green light, my love." She lights up, smiling as my tip enters her dripping pussy. Her moans are angelic. Music is my ears. I start slow, allowing her to adjust first. "Oh god, I missed your cock. Faster, Papi" She moans and closes her eyes. Increasing my pace little by little. Feeling every thrust, Scarlett starts to ride my dick as I thrust into her. "YES. YES. RIGHT THERE, PAPI" She moans. "I'M CUMMING" She adds, clawing my back. Her pussy tightens as she releases, causing me to burst. Our juices drips to the floor. "That was embarrassing quick." She says, trying to catch her breath. "I did make you wait though. My plan worked." I chuckle. "Let me pull out. There's a chair behind you, so you can recover. Do you want the chair or do you want to pee first?" I ask as I pull out still having her in my arms. "Pee first, I'll join you again afterward. That way I'll let you finish showering." I just nob as I carry her out. 

A/N: 

Any Feedback? Did my smut writing improve?