Chapter 18: Breakfast in Bed

Song: Drunk walk home by mitski

*WARNING*: Harassment, verbal assault.

November 22, 2022 7:00 am

Normal POV's:

Lizzie, Robbie, and Scarlett have been with us for about 3 days. They leave tomorrow morning, so we get to celebrate Scarlett's birthday. As I start to wake up, I see a beautiful blonde next to me. 'I hope this isn't a dream because it would be shitty if I woke up.' I thought as I quickly got up to get ready for today. 'God damn' I thought as I saw my morning wood stand up. Cold shower ASAP.

 I was surprised that no one has caught up with Scarlett and I's secret

 I was surprised that no one has caught up with Scarlett and I's secret. Secret, I hate that word. As I got the shower running, I get some clean clothes out of my closet. Slowly and quietly. After undressing, I get in and started washing. 'Thank god for a cold shower' I thought as I see my morning wood disappear. After showering, I do my skin routine and then brush my teeth. Next, my boxers and binder. As I get my pants on, I realized that I forgot a shirt. When I opened my bathroom door, I hear Scarlett's voice scaring the shit out of me "It's too early. Mhmm, get back in bed." "Goddamn, why do you always do that?" I quietly say as I head to my closet. "Nooo, you ruining my gorgeous view." I hear Scarlett cry while I put on my shirt. "Mhmm, you like what you see?" Slowly undoing my actions. "Come here, please. You were warm." "I can't, I have jeans on" "Then take them off" Scarlett replies as she moves into a comfortable position. "No, I have to make breakfast." "Fine" Scarlett says, making a sad pout face. My plan was to make breakfast for Scarlett before she woke up, but now I have to hurry so I can surprise her with breakfast in bed.

I made the quickest breakfast ever, and I hated every minute of it. As I walk back to my room, I started to get nervous if someone would've walk out of the room. They don't know about Scarlett and I. I want to tell them after our first official date. I closed my bedroom door after walking in, trying not to drop the food off the tray. (a/n: this is their room, imagine it a smaller. They're on a budget.)

Then placing it next to the bed, "Love, I have something for you

Then placing it next to the bed, "Love, I have something for you." Earning a hum out of Scar. "Good morning, birthday girl" "This was your plan?" She replies while rubbing her eyes. "Yep." I smiled at her, admiring her reaction. "You made my favorite." She whispers while giving me a cute nose scrunch. "Of course, love. The best for the birthday girl." I replied. "Thank you, love. No one has done this, except my mom. You know what I mean, right?" She rambles and gets the bed tray table. "Yes, I do and you deserve the world and more." I laugh as I reply. After she enjoyed her meal, I see a tear roll down her face. "I don't deserve you. You're my angel, god, I'm a mess. Sorry, I don't know I'm crying." "Love, don't apologize, and don't say that. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." I replied as I lay down next to her. "Thank you.*kiss* Thank you. *kiss*" She repeats herself. "Hmmm. I would love to continue but we have guests and first I need to take you out for a date or two before we go there." I say as a gently move my hand up and down her arm. "Classic, I see." She raises her eyebrow. "Madam" I say in a horrible fake British accent. She laughs while connecting her soft lips on mine. Earning a little hum while the kiss turns into a heavy make-out session. "I. Scar, someone can walk in." I try to say between breaths. Before she can argue, we hear the guest bathroom door or someone's door slam. Causing us to jump off each other, I literally stood up and out of the bed. While Scarlett almost fell off of the bed. "I TOLD YOU" I whispered and yelled, earning a laugh from Scar. "Someone got excited." Her eyes landed on my crotch. "Damn, I just had a shower too." "Thank you for this, you're cruel." I continued, as I walked to my bathroom. "It's your idea to wait." I hear as I closed the door then turn the shower on and get undressed.

Third Person POV:

Meanwhile, the guests were getting everything ready to surprise Scarlett. From balloons to flowers to gifts. After some time, we hear the bedroom door open. Scarlett barely gets a foot into the living room when she hears "Happy birthday, Scarlett." in a light but exciting way. "You guys thank you." She replied as she hugged everyone. Y/N slowly arrived in the living room. "Happy birthday, Scarlett." Scarlett hears Elena say. "Well thank you, my дорогая." (sweetie/sweetheart) She thanks Elena as she kneels to Elena's level. "What's this?" "I asked Mama if they could take me to the mall. That's where I found these." A matching necklace. One for Elena and the other one for Scarlett. "My god, thank you, Elena. Can someone help me put this on?" Scarlett asks. "Let mama help you," Elena says while trying to hide her evil little smirk. Cheeky kid. "I got you." Y/N say as they helped Scarlett. Earning a smirk from Lizzie and Nicole. Robbie is hiding his, poorly. "Thank you дорогая." Scarlett thanks the child.

After Scarlett opened her first round of gifts, they all decided to go to an arcade after eating breakfast. It's now 10:00 am. Everyone finished eating and started to get ready while leaving Y/N with the dishes. 'Fucking bitches. Whores.' They thought as they washed the dishes. While heading out, they started arguing about which car to take. "Well sorry for ditching all of y'all, yes also Elena. But I'm getting the birthday girl the promised bike ride." Y/N said as they headed to their Harley. "Yeah, 'a bike ride.'"

 Nicole whispered, while Lizzie caught Nicole's comment and starts to laugh

 Nicole whispered, while Lizzie caught Nicole's comment and starts to laugh. "What's so funny" They heard Y/N say in their military voice, scaring them. "N-Nothing, I said nothing" Elena quickly covered. "Mhmmm, ok then" While the gremlins made their way to the arcade, Scarlett and Y/N already arrived. "Fucking losers" earning a slap on their hand. "Hey that's your besties, you're talking about" "What was that for?" Y/N rubs their head. "A new habit." Scarlett smirks.

After waiting for them, they paid for their cards and began the fun. 3 hours in, they began to get tired. So they started to call it quits. But still needs to redeem their points. They all collectively waited in line, talking about what they were going to get. "Mama, I'm going to get the snake up there," Elena says while she jumped. "It's 250 points, Lena. Are you sure you have enough?" Y/N says while looking at the stuffed snake. " Yes, mama." She replied, confidently. "Ok then." Elena did end up with the snake. Lizzie got a pacman dart, and Robbie got a board game. Nicole got a nostalgia poster having every sitcom and cartoon from the 90s. Scarlett got a lightsaber, and Y/N got some moon shoes. As we head out, they began to see paparazzi. Y/N went into protective mode. "Stay in here, they can't see yall from here. Nicole, protect Elena's face from getting out." "Elena, listen those are the men I told you about." Y/N comforting Elena. "With the cameras?" Elena asks. "Yes, now go to auntie Nicole, she'll protect you while I protect your aunties and uncle here, ok?" "Ok mama, be safe." She says while heading to Nicole. "Elena, please keep your face toward auntie. Avoid looking at the camera, love. I'll be right back." Y/N goes and talks to the security team from this arcade.

Lizzie's POV:

I have this 6th sense when it has to do with the paparazzi. So when I started feeling like there are unwanting cameras around us, I alarm Robbie, who knows this scenario too well. Before we could move, I see Y/N realizing that there are paparazzi surrounding the arcade. After they alert us, Y/N explains what to do. Seeing this side of Y/N is comforting and terrifying because I don't know what their intention is. When Y/N was explaining to the security team what the plan is, they stopped mid-way from what I can tell. "What are they doing?" I hear Robbie say. Making all of us look at them. "CAPTAIN" "Rodríguez" We began to hear the pap scream. "Are you doing this for the attention?" "Why are you with them?" "CAPTAIN" How do they know about Y/N being in the military? We never posted or talked about it. "Have you killed anyone?" That's when Y/N started to slight twitch, changing their body language. "Police have been called, we have to wait until they get here." They explain as they walked back to us. "Y/N/N, are you ok? How do they know?" Nicole says confused about the comments. "I-I don't know. What matters is to get you guys home safe. Scarlett, you'll have to join them in the car. It's too risky taking you with me." They replied as they began picking their nails. After a few minutes, police came and some officers came into the arcade to talk to Y/N. "I'll be right back." They excused themselves.

A/N: I decided on cutting Chapter 18 into two, gifting yall an extra chapter.

Get your drinks ready, the next chapter is so tense. HEHE.