Chapter 28: First Date

*WARNING*: Slight mentions of Abuse, and assault. HORNYNESS TOO. HEHE.

Song: Shameless By Camila Cabello

November 18, 2023, Atlanta Georgia.

Normal POV:

I just landed at ATL, it's 5:58 pm and my brother is picking me up at surprise Scarlett. "Dude it's freezing and we can't find the car, really?" I tell him, following him to the B side of the parking lot. "Hold on I think it's over here, sorry." He nervously replies. "See it's right there." He adds while he sounds the alarm. We get to his Subaru and open the trunk. After putting my luggage in, I was surprised by the collision of my brother's hug. "You didn't know how much I've missed you." He says seeing his true emotions. We just stayed like this for about 5 minutes. "Ok let's surprise your girl." He says as I get my ass in the car. "Now why the sudden change, from crying and back to your annoying little ass." "Just come on. I'm excited to see her reaction plus I like her and it's fucking SCARLETT JOHANNSON, so DON'T RUIN IT"

After surviving my brother's chaotic driving, I was dropped off where Charles said to meet up. I quickly call him to see where he's at. "Wells, where are you?" "Behind you." JESUS. I nearly dropped my phone. "Don't do that ever again. It's the middle of the night and I just spend 5 hours in a plane that smelt like shit for those 5 hours." I complain as I get my things in the back. "Nice to see you, Charles." "Good to see that you made it through. You know, Scarlett wouldn't stop talking about you while filming overseas." We commented as we hugged, making me blush. "Come on, everything is set up. They're waiting. You can change in a car, right?" He asks while I headed to the passenger. "NO, in the back. We're going to pick up Scarlett, who's finishing getting ready. Come on let's go." He continues. "Ok, ok damn." I replied as I get pushed into the back. So my plan is, if haven't guessed it, is to surprise Scarlett and have our first date at Local Motives. (A/N: the name though. Nice, I guess.) It will be nice to have some time alone again. "Y/N?" "Mmm, what? Sorry lost my train of thought" "We're here, are you done changing?" (A/N: with a black blazer, I love this burgundy color.)

 Charles asks

 Charles asks. "Yep, where are the flowers?" I replied as I fix my hair. "With Dina, she's outside." He responds as he gets out. "Dina, you're a blessing." I greet her, getting the flowers out of her hands. "So you're still going to work for us." She immediately goes for business. "Dina, leave them alone. For now" I hear Charles. "I'll get Scarlett, enjoy." I hear Dina say, I'm guessing she's smirking.

I'm currently hiding on the other side of the car while they get Scarlett to the car. "You look gorgeous, Ms.Johannson. Enjoy your night with some Magnolia flowers" I hear Charles's queue. Her immediate smile and eyes widen "OH my, sooo this was your plan. They said I had a last-minute party to go to-" My laugh was silenced by her kiss. "Hi, my love but we do have a mini party to go to." She was still in shock when I tried giving her the flowers. "My love, you're here." I hear her whine. "Babe, no no the makeup." She laughs at my concern. "Mi amor" I dramatic door and bowed down, as I should. Her laugh melts my ears. As Charles closes the rear door, we get a moment alone. "You're so beautiful," I whisper. (A/n: Colin is soo fucking lucky. She's so gorgeous. MOTHER IS MOTHERING)