Chapter 11: Travel

September 1 2022

Scarlett's POV:

After we left Y/N's place, I received a text from Colin. He started to question where I was and why I didn't go home to him last night. He's covering his ass. I just didn't reply or open them. I instead text my lawyers.

Me: Good Morning Andrew, well, Good Afternoon. Listen I'm filing for divorce, Colin is unstable and is what I consider a danger to my children. Could you start the process? I know how this goes and you know that too. I have video evidence that my bodyguard, Mx. Rodriguez, took last night. It shows Colin's state. I also have more evidence and pictures. Let me know when we can meet. I'll be back in New York probably by tomorrow night. Thanks.

Sending it, when I felt the car stop. We're here. Oh, thank god for Dina. She joins me followed by Esme and Drew. "Scar, love, how are you doing?" Dina greeted me. "You know, bad. I guess I should know when I married him" I sighed. "Don't do that darling." I hear Drew say. "I know but I should've seen the signs. I mean I've been cheated on before with my last marriage" I argued. "I think your mind was clear about the sign but didn't allow you to realize," Esme said. I hummed. I slightly search for Y/N but they're busy talking with Charles. Thankfully, we had this comfortable silence for a while and then started talking about my schedule for the today. Not realizing that we're already on the road to San Francisco. "Look I was told by someone about some pictures of Colin with some models. I can have an anonymous person expose them if you like." Dina asked. "No, don't. I mean I would love to but I can't risk it." I quickly replied. "Ok, then. Let's forget that I asked." Dina said.

Andrew's POV:

As I entered my office, my phone vibrated. Dina. "The mouse trapped his tail, let's help him." Oh, poor Scarlett. I replied to Dina "Where and When was the mouse located?" Ding. *Scarlett's message*. I texted Dina to hold on and then opened Scarlett's text.

From Scarlett: Good Morning Andrew, well, Good Afternoon to you. Listen I'm filing for divorce, Colin is unstable and is what I consider a danger to my children. Could you start the process? I know how this goes and you know that too. I have video evidence that my bodyguard, Mx. Rodriguez, took last night. It shows Colin's state. I also have more evidence and pictures. Let me know when we can meet. I'll be back in New York probably by tomorrow night. Thanks.

'Today is going to be a long day.' I thought as I went back to reply to Dina. "Continue?"

Scarlett's POV:

After the shitshow with the paparazzi, I just want to get this meeting over with. The meeting just started and I'm already over it. It's boring but it's for Kevin Feige. (A/N: Endgame ending? Don't know her. HEHE) I'm an executive producer for Marvel now. Big pants but this meeting is for filming on location. Getting a budget, rights, blah, blah. The legal shit. 30 minutes left for this meeting to end. I quickly text Dina.

Me: Can you tell Charles to take the Suburban back to Enterprize and get a smaller car? Tinted, and good with off-roads. Please. Oh also cancel the rest of my day and inform Kevin that'll be 2 months off. Personal leave, he'll understand.

From Dina: Yes, of course, but I need to know what's happening. We have a flight to catch at SFO later today.

'Shit, I forgot to tell her' I thought.

Me: Oh I'm sooo sorry but I plan to travel to LAX. I mean you and the others can go on that flight. I just need to be alone for some time. I mean I can go visit Lizzie when I get there. Hold on the meeting ended.

A/N:

Someone get Andrew some coffee.

I have an exam in 8 hours, so I'm pulling an all-nighter. Wish me luck. :(

Song: I'm tired by labrinth and zendaya.