Chapter 7:My Place

September 1 2022 8:30am

Scarlett's POV:

My nose started to wake me up, smelling freshly brewed caffeine. As I open my eyes, I start to panic due to the unfamiliar walls around me. Then I hear a knock at the door, "Ma'am" 'shit y/n/n' I hear Y/N curse at themselves. Making me laugh now that I know where I slept. "It's open" I yell as I get up. "Hey, I brewed some coffee and have the kettle going if you're a tea gal." They tell me. "I'll be in the kitchen, which is down the hallway to your right" "Ok thank you. See you in a minute." I replied while making the bed. I can hear Y/N laugh leaving me confused.

Normal POV:

I groan at my alarm, 500. I slowly get up, feeling so tired after last night. I walk to the bathroom, I knew those protein bars and shakes would ruin my toilet. Lactose Intolerance member, YAY. ughh. After dropping a bomb that my insides created, I decided to go to the gym since I missed yesterday. Yes, self-torture but it is what's keeping my mentality stable. So I get into some shorts and a light top since I'm going to layer up with my PT. My gym is close to my place so I just jog there. My workout routine changes every now and then but for right now, I'm going to train my martial arts and do cardio since I'm on call. I get to the gym at 530. Greeting my fellow co-workers from my primary job. I see Arial, so I sneak up behind her quietly. "DUDE" "FUCKING CHRIST" she yells dropping their pre-workout. I laugh so hard that my abs started to hurt. "YOU fucking asshole." they start hitting my shoulder, my bad one. "OUh, you fucker, you know that my bad one," I yell at them. "I know and that's what you get for being an ass at this hour," O'Hara tells me. "What's up with you? Did you finally get laid?" she continues while smirking. "Unfortunately, no" I teased them. "No fun with you. You have a boring life, ya know that right?" she ruins my mood. "Well SORRRY for getting my baby mama knocked up at 27. Gaining responsible, ya know it's called parenting." I yell at her while she walked AWAY FROM ME. All I hear is "EX-BABY MAMA". And with that comment, I forgive that fucker. After that chaotic and loving moment, I started my routine because I'm on the clock. I ended up finishing at 700. On my way back home, I decided to text Lizzie.

Me: Morning Olsen, Scarlett stayed at my place. Still sleeping, hopefully. I just left the gym and thought of buying breakfast but I have no idea what she likes. Help.

From 'MOTHER': At your place? Suspicious. HEHE. She likes bagels, I doubt you can find New York-quality bagels though. So anything homemade she'll like. Don't search her up. She's not vegetarian.

Me: haha, real funny olsen. Nothing happened. I respect women, I'm not like that Colin fuck face. Ok, thanks.

From 'MOTHER': Respect women, yes but not when you're railing them. SIDE EYE.

From 'MOTHER': If I get told that Colin got his ass kicked or worse, I WILL PULL A WANDA ON YOU.

Me: no comment.

I arrived home at 728 since I walked. I decided to take a quick shower because hot damn. Once I'm out of the shower, I immediately put my binder and boxers on, then start my skincare routine. Nice and smooth. I finish up and quickly fix my hair. Realizing I need to visit my barber. I go to my closet and pick out a casual and comfy fit.  For now. I have my suit ready for today since we're going to SF. Next to my combat uniform. UGHH. I quickly remove those negative thoughts because it's now 750. I have to get breakfast ready. (A/N: the pic below but not with the hat, shoes, or bag.) 

So head to the kitchen

So head to the kitchen. I put on my blues/jazz playlist at volume 3 since I don't want to wake up Scarlett. First, I put on the kettle and grind my favorite coffee beans. I don't usually get this much time during the breakfast hour. It feels weird not having my 5 year old running around. Shit, I do need to get laid. Ding, my coffee beans are ready to be brewed. Next, I'm making chilaquiles for my breakfast and also making scrambled eggs for Scarlett. I don't like eggs, the thought that they are basically pooped out of chickens ruins my experiences with eggs. Good for protein though. I realized that I've never went back to the restaurant for my food. Ok breakfast is ready. I look at my watch 815, then I hear a knock at the door.

 I look at my watch 815, then I hear a knock at the door

I checked my phone, no texts from Nicole. So that's not Nicole at the door. Good thing, I have a RING doorbell. It's Matthew with someone. I go open the door, now that I'm a bit calm. "Mate, it's matt and Mrs.Johannson's assistant." I opened the door. "Lizzie sent us to pick up Mrs.Johannson's belongings and see if Mr.Jost left the Airbnb. Which he did, and left it trashed." he continued. " We are just seeing if Scarlett is ok. Where is she?" Her assistant asked. "She's asleep in the guest room," I replied. "Ok, then we'll see at 10 am at the designed location." She continued. "Yep. See you there" leaving Matt with me. " Dude" "I know, I know. Don't say shit, I just thought after dealing with what she saw and experienced of giving her something nice to wake to. So byeeeee." Dragging him out of my place. "Something nice to wake to, mhmm?" He teases. "Fuck off" I reply as I slam the door on his annoying ass.

Now waking up Scarlett. Mhmm. Let's see. UMM. FUCKING BRAIN FARTS.

A/N:

Revealing Y/N is intersex. Y'all are getting more details about them. If y'all don't like the idea of them being intersex. Sorry, not sorry. Maybe in another storyline ;)

Song: Chains and things by B.B king.