Chapter 5: My treat and the annoying hubby.

August 31, 2022. 6:30 pm

Scarlett's POV:

I think I fell asleep because when I woke up we were in a parking lot. Well just me, I was still in the car. I had a blazer on top of me as a blanket. I just stretching when I saw a note. "Mrs. Johannson, don't worry we arrived at 6:22 pm. Good thing I suggested a tinted rental. Just text me a quick FYI. -R." Damn, they're cute. NO, I have Colin and kids. I quickly put myself together and texted Rodríguez.

Me: Mx.Rodríguez?

Reply from Mx.Rodríguez: Yes? -R.

Me: I'm awake and hungry. Where are you?

Reply from Mx. Rodríguez: I just walking around checking the perimeter. Don't worry the doors are locked. On my way. -R.

'Fuck, they are sooo cute.' I thought

Me: Ok, sorry about your blazer.

Reply from Mx. Rodríguez: It's fine, it's still hot outside anyways. -R.

Normal POV:

I'm soo fucking hungry, thank god I always have some protein bars and shakes. It's going to give me the shits later though. Fuck it. I arrived at the car and unlocking it. Mrs. Johannson stepped out of the car. Surprising me because she's in no disguise. "Ma'am?" I whisper-yelled at her while giving her a hat and my blazer that we had in the car. "Oh shit, I forgot" she quickly realized. "How though? You're Scarlett Johannson" I tell her while locking the car. "Yeah but I'm also human and a mother. A wife, too," she said as we walked toward the restaurant. I just hum for my reply. "So what are you getting?" She asked. "I really don't know, this place isn't familiar" I answered.

I can see her move so she can face me instead of the staff. I just keep my eyes on the staff waiting to see who's going to attend us. I already know where we can sit, just in case. A greeter guided us to the spot. Mrs.Johannson ordered a Modelo and Quesdilla. Basic. I ordered Sangria (non-alcoholic) since I'm driving, my favorite a half-dozen of Ostiones (oysters), and sushi. Man, I still need to go to the gym today. Our order gets here, and I get to see her excitement pop up. As I start eating, I can see Scarlett's annoyance come up again. "What's wrong?" I asked. " It's Colin, he's asking where I'm at" She says while looking at her phone. "Ok, it's a to-go order then" I replied. "I'm so sorry. For this interruption, I'll pay." She says. Before I can argue, she continues "No excuses, no arguments. Plus I need to get his ass something too." I just nodded. 'If he's so annoying, why did you marry him?' I thought to myself. While Mrs. Johannson paid, I told the waiter to hold on to my order and that I would be back soon. And to add a Palmoa in a different order. Mine, because I'm already annoyed with Colin and I haven't even met the guy.

We left and headed to her Airbnb. I parked and helped her with her things since she was holding their dinner. I knocked, and I heard Colin unlocking the door while yelling at me. 'Something's off.' I thought. When he finally opens the door, I smell that he's drunk and yelling at "Scarlett" aka me. Oh this fucking asshole. I set Scarlett's thing aside gently. "Oh shit, sorry I thought you were someone else" slurring his words not fully paying attention to his surroundings. He's more focused on what... who's inside. " Look, no housekeeping. Ok BYEee" he continued as he closes the door, slamming it on my face. I just stare at Scarlett, but she's avoiding eye contact. Ok so this is the usual. Mhmm. Before I knock again, I faced the blonde next to me "Scarlett, go wait in the car. You're not safe here." I tell her while giving her the keys. She nods as she leaves the dinner, well, his dinner on the floor. Then takes the keys and her belongings and leaves to the car. I knock again and again while hearing groans. He finally shows "Listen, Go. Fuck. Yourself. I'm having fun with some ladies" Oh that's it. "Sorry sir, but your stay was revoked by Ms.Johannson. You have 30 minutes to leave if not, you'll be arrested for trespassing into private property." I told him while filming everything. "Yeah, yeah. I got time to continue my fun night." Slam. Ok, then. I warned him. I just walked away because he was not worth my time and energy.

Note:

Sheesh. What do yall think? Shitty? Or Good enough? 👀

No hate to Colin, This is all fiction.

Any predictions?

Song: Chamber of Reflection by Mac DeMarco.