"This'll be our dinner tonight!" Luffy declared.

"That's so cool, you two!" Chopper declared.

"Looking at it up close, it really is big," Robin held up a fin to make her point.

"It is about time we reduced the number of those Flying Fish..." Brook muttered, drawing his sword. "Leave this to me!"

Brook then leapt up and out to the sky, violin in hand. "Lullaby Song!"

"Wow! They all fell asleep..." Chopper fell asleep mid-sentence.

"You too?" Nami yelled at them.

"Music is... power!" Brook declared as he fell to run on the water. "Excuse me!" two flying fish fell to his sword.

"Impressive. Varian, Shadow Ball! Monstro, Chilling Water! Crystal Beam!" Yukiko said as they took down more flying fish!

"Nice one, Brook, Yukiko!" Luffy cheered.

"Damn him, what was that?"

"He used some sort of dirty trick!"

"It is no trick!" Brook sheathed his sword. "It is music! Yohohoho!"

'He's good, that guy!"

Then Luffy grabbed onto a passing flying fish, that soon crashed straight into a random house on the floating island as Brook got to the island. Suicune followed after him.

"I have reached my limit!" Brook babbled, sprawled on land. "I have a muscle cramp! Though I do not have any muscles to have a cramp in!"

"Brook, you're pretty enthusiastic, huh?" Zoro growled. "You took out quite a few of the Flying Fish, good job."

"I am glad to have been of help!" Brook declared, before slumping. "But please... let me rest for a while..."

"Oi, Yukiko, got anything to help injuries?"

"Zoro San," Brook sighed. "As I thought, your injuries from Thriller Bark still haven't healed..."

"I do have one help. Varian! Refresh!" Yukiko said as Varian shook his mane as a wave of energy went to Zoro and Brook curing their fatigue and Yukiko gave Brook a bottle of Moomoo Milk.

Zoro sighed in relief. "That was good."

"I feel like my energy has returned now!" Brook declared, jumping to his feet. "And this milk is delicious! What kind of vitamins are in this?!" He asked as his bones shined.

"I won't let these fish beat me! Don't worry about it!" Zoro answered, getting to his feet.

"You let down your guard, Roronoa!" Hachi ran with six swords to aim at the flying fish behind Zoro. "Six Sword Style: Octopus Arm Danger!"

"You saved me, huh?" Zoro grinned.

"Nyuu, that's right! You guys were spacing out and all..."

"Hachi! You were really cool!" Keimi called from the sidelines.

"Just what I'd expect from you, Hachi!" Pappagg cheered.

"Thank you, Hachi." Yukiko smiled.

"Really?" Hachi turned his back to the ocean, hiding his face just as a Flying Fish Rider bearing a harpoon appeared.

"Lugia!"

The rider was swatted away with a massive wing at the same time another leapt out. "Die, Fishman!"

"Right, excuse us!" Brook defended Hachi from the harpoon as Zoro cut the man down. And Melbourne also countered with Aerial Ace.

Hachi looked at them with wide eyes. "I thought I was gonna die! Thanks!"