such a flirt

(hi guys⁉️🔥 sorry for not updating xd, last term as a yr 10 and moving onto senior yr so shits pretty busy. Errr i also kinda lowkey forgot the entire plot but wsg gang😈😛)

Kinda filler chapter but still cute!!
word count-500

2005
You had to admit, your little trope you just had with Baji was honestly really cool. You never thought you were a fan of the 'enemies to lovers', but seeing that you were now at his house, in his room, on his bed, with him? Yeah, that doesn't prove your point.

He had one arm tucked around your ribcage and another inefficiently heavy on your neck, does this cunt want you to suffocate and die? You really did try to remove his forearm from your neck, hell you'd bite it if you could even reach but it's like he's tryna kill you. Guess it was just a reflex...

Not to mention, his legs are wrapped around your waist, what is he, the girl in this situation relationship??? But nonetheless, he's still a cutie patootie, drooling on your...shoulder. You can't help but roll your eyes at his behaviour, and also dream about when you guys move in with each other within a few years, maybe sleep in different beds though.

"Kei," you mutter, smacking the arm around your neck. Grumbles were the only thing produced by your probable assassin while he shuts his eyes tighter. "Dude, let go."

"Nuh uh."

You glared at him, "nuh uh?!" Unbelievable, maybe you do regret having a lil kissy session with him last night. "Yeah, that's what I said." He opens his eyes.

"I'm gonna kill you."

"Alright broski.." he chuckles, moving the arm that was going to suffocate you sooner than later, changing his body position to actually cuddle against you. His legs are now intertwined with yours and he kisses your neck.

"Keisuke, I'm glad you confessed to me but, if we're gonna have problems sleeping, i'll buy another bed just for ya." You sigh, playing with his hair. "My bad." Baji mutters, resting his hesd against the crook of your neck.

(time skip to like when u guys wake up and r eating brekky)

He's on the couch, eating a slice of left over pizza his mom brought home last night. "So, what are we?" You asked him, watching a series that was streaming on his television.

"I mean, we should take it slow...right?" He smiles, "we only became friends not too long ago and..." Keisuke groans.

"True, so...we're in the talking stage, right?"

"Sure, if you count kissing in that stage then yeah," he teases, throwing the crust at a bin a few metres in front of him.

"And, i'll make you mine soon." He adds on.

"Wow, you're such a flirt!" You chuckle, sarcastically holding onto your chest. "I'm touched...Kei..."

"Fuck off."

"You know you love me."

"For real? Didn't know that, babe."

You cringe at the petname, "shut up."