new cat + vid calls

word count. 1.1k
2005
After running off after Toman declared a battle with a gang, you and Baji stayed at your house, again... "This is like your go to house now," you laugh, putting some cream on a bruise that formed on your cheek and wrist.

"Yeah," Baji says, wrapping his red, bloody knuckles in bandages. You two were on your bed, a little heated due to the fight, barely had any injuries. Baji takes your hand, catching you by suprise, making your heart beat fast.

"Here, let me bandage your wrist," his touch was gentle, it's Baji but...guess not. You two were facing eachother, he maintained eye contact as your face became red. "Here," he grins, finishing off, letting go of your hand.

"Uh...thanks," you said, looking away at last, feeling like you're about to die. He gives you a soft smile before getting off your bed, leaving you by yourself questioning him. "Baj-" "i'll be right back," he says, closing the door.

He soon comes in with a cat, one that you cuddled at the park a day ago, "Baji?"
"Uh, you've always wanted a cat right? I kinda figured it was a stray since I walked past today and you know...saw him still there," he stutters.
"So uh, here, I also got you some cat food," he looks away from your gaze as he throws the bag at you, catching it and then smiling.

"Keisuke, my parents-" Baji says, "Don't worry about them, I already talked it out," he says, sitting down next to you with the cat. "What about the other one?"

"Huh? She's with me," he says, letting the black cat lay on your lap. "Her name's (your eye colour + y at the end), cause her eyes reminded me of yours," he said. You were too focused on the cat to see his red face, but wooow, did his words make you red too?

"Then i'll name this Kei-junior," you laugh, picking up the cat, kissing his nose and smelling the refreshing cat shampoo. His face started to flush, heating up and he groaned. He smiled at you, ruffling your hair a bit. "We'd be great parents, no?" You ask, innocently grinning at the man beside you.

"To our cats right?" He asked. "What else, dumbass?" You questioned his question but, you knoww it's Baji...

"You gonna stay over?" You ask him, playing with Kei-junior, making him do a little dance in your lap. Keisuke laughed at the sight, "Nah, gotta do some shit," he says.

"Huhh? Alright," you sigh, thinking of a funny little harmless idea. "I'mma mwisss youuuu!" You say with Kei-junior covering your face as you say it. You then leaned into him to make your cat friend hug him with his short arms, making Baji almost faint.

"Alright, gotta go, uhh see ya at the festival?"

"Yeah," you say, watching him close the door behind him and fall onto your bed with your new kitten.

————————————————————————

"Fuck, Chifuyu fucking pick up," he cursed over the phone, now in his room. "I swear to god, i'm gonna be at your door, slamming your-"

"Hey Baji, what's up?" -C

"Oh, uh Chifuyu, dude, I gotta tell you something,"

"Huh?" -C

"Make fun of me or sumn, and i'll bash your teeth in,"

"I'd never Baji, just hit me," -C

"Uhhhh,"

"Did you fail another test?" -C

"NO??? I'M GETTING BETTER YOU CUNT,"

"Alright, uh so what?"

"You know Y/n right?"

"Huh, yeah?" "Did you guys like make up properly or, did you kill her on accident and i'm your witness?" -C

"No, you dipshit," Baji groans into the phone, clearly pissed at Chifuyu's dumb comments.

"Then what?" "Enemies to lovers troupe?" -C

"God, I wish,"

"YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER?"-C

"I CAN FUCKING HEAR YOU FROM HERE CHIFUYU," He heard Chifuyu's voice, three floors underneath his.

"Sorry, uh...why are you telling me this now?" -C

"Cause, she did something cute today, i was at her house and-"

"YOU'RE ALREADY GOING TO HER HOUSE?"
-C

"DONT CUT ME OFF, WE'VE BEEN GOING TO EACHOTHER'S HOUSES FOR A WHILE,"

"WHAT THE FUCK? BAJI, WHAT DID SHE DO?" -C

"She kinda uh...played with her cat,"

*silence*

"Pussy?" -C

"Yeah?"

"BAJI??!!"

"Yeah?"

"SHE WANKE-"

"I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU DUMBASS, HER FUCKING KITTEN NOT-"

"SORRY," Chifuyu started to laugh into the speaker.

"And, she named him after me..." "then started to play with him,"

"You're in love, never knew you could fall for someone, never in my life would I have thought you were gonna like Y/n," -C

"Yeah, I need help,"

"To set you guys up? Yeah no problem-"

"No, I just need some advice to ask her out,"

To be completely honest, Chifuyu was as bitchless as Baji, he only had more experience with romance novels. "Uhh, yeahh,"

There was silence for a bit then, "The festival," -C

"Oh shit, yeah,"

"Ask her out soon, she'll accept for suree," he stretches out and emphasises "sure".

"Thanks, i'll video call her,"

"Hey Baji why do you like her?-"

He ended the call, somewhat tired of his friend's bullshit. He decided to lift shit and work out, taking off his shirt, making sure he doesn't get it drenched in sweat, forgetting all about the asking out scenario.

Mid way, he decided to think about it, then called you.

"Hey Baji!" You smiles through the camera of your phone, "Uh, lil kei kinda fell asleep on my lap."

Your camera now showed a black cat on your lap, Baji stopped doing pushups as he picked up his phone and sat on a chair, drinking water.
And god, did that scene turn you on??

Baji's head was tilted up, his adam's apple now more prominent.

"Huh? That's cute," he said, smiling, looking back at the camera. You shifted it towards you again, "so what's up?"

"So uh, the festival, do you wanna come with me?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, sure," you smile, squealing internally.

"Alright, " he "ends" the call, finally proud of himself. He's sweaty, taking a shower then coming back to the room to notice that he's still on call. Thanking whoever that he dressed up in the bathroom.

"Uh, sorry, did I keep you waiting?" -B

"Nah, I wondered where you went, till i heard the shower," you laughed, seeing his hair damp.
"Yeah, sorry, i'll see you,"

"Byeee! Love youu!" You say, trying to tease him, definitely backfiring on yourself as you end the call, leaving Baji speechless. God, you have him wrapped around you fingers now.