ignore him

word count. 1.2k
2005
-Fuck!- i knew it, fucking knew that he was going to be here. Your head is fuzzy, your body's stiff. Only out with Mitsuya and Draken, you hear that stupid fucking voice, that voice you know, the voice that is the reason of your demise.

"Hey, Mitsuya, Draken," he said, behind you ignoring your presence. Everything he did was pissing you off. You slightly turn your head to get a glance of him, only side eyeing him, glaring. "Oh, hey Baji," Mitsuya welcomed, "what are you doing here?"

"Nothing, just wondered around and found you guys."

Draken hummed and started walking, we were now on the pathway besides a highway. The only reason why you guys hung out here was to waste time. It was peaceful..till he joined in. You look at Draken, squinting your eyes and your mouth formed into a frown. 'Man what the fuck is he doing with us,' That's what your stare gives off, and thats what it meant.

Draken whispered, "y/n, it's fine, just ignore him like what he's doing with you, there, it's mutual."
You give Draken the most "shocked" look, your mouth dropped, your eyes squinting even more "Yeah ignore me, more like not acknowledging my existence."

"Isn't that what you do?" Draken asks, speeding up his pace slightly. "Fuck I dunno??" "Everything he does pisses me off."

You were grateful for the gap between you and Draken and Mitsuya and Baji. If he heard you were talking about him like this, you wouldn't have heard the end of it. "Oh y/n! your dearest presence is like a fly to me, that's how irrelevant you are, yet how annoying too," He'd say but dumber, since it's baji.

You're sulking, whining, crying, bewildered that he joined your little hangout. You rub the bridge of your nose when you heard his loud voice. You're going crazy, it's fucking crazy, he's crazy, you almost physically whine holding back the nerves to tell baji to "shut the fuck up."

You came up with the most childish plan ever, to pull the same shit he pulled on you. "Hey, takashi, draken," you smile, turning your body 180° stumbling a little in the process. "Let's hangout at the park nearby here."

"Yeah, i don't mind, you guys up for it?" Mitsuya asks. This receives a nod from Draken and an eye roll from Baji. It physically looks like you're ignoring him, but really, you're enjoying his snarky expression. "Alright, let's rest there then!" You say, turning back around, grinning at the dragon tattooed man beside you.

He didn't think you'd be that straightforward with ignoring him like that. Draken couldn't hold back the scoff followed by a smile at your childish antics, your grin that has 'proud' written all over it.

It was like you could feel Baji's stares at the back of your head, burning through it. You can hear the grunts and groans he leaves and Mitsuya's sighs. You turn the corner to see the park up ahead. You point at the park in excitement, bopping your body up and down, childishly. Draken looks at you and knows what you're planning and takes off sprinting towards the playground. "WAIT, COME BACK!" you groan chasing after him, leaving the two others behind.

"You hungry?" Mitsuya asks baji, as they follow you guys running. "Nah."

"Why are you hanging with us when y/n's here?"

"I know that she's dying inside, i wanna make this hangout miserable for her," baji smiles, proudly.

You two are so alike, yet so different. You're both childish, both reckless, would do anything for their friends, have some similar interests. Yet, Mitsuya can't help but wonder why you guys still hate eachother. It's as if in another universe, there'd be one where you two are friends. To you, those possibilities would be less than 0%.

"Oh, okay, you sure it's not cause you wanted to hangout with Draken and I?" Mitsuya laughs, patting his back. "Jeez hands off, never coulda guessed that i wanted to hang out with ya," baji grins, his pointy teeth showing. Course he joined your hangout only to spend time with them, annoying you was just a bonus.

"Yeah but in all seriousness, we haven't hung out much, so yeah."

"Figured," Mitsuya chuckles, looking at the scene infront of him. You and Draken were on the ground, catching your breath. You groaned trying to get up, and took a seat on the swing. You laughed, looking at Draken still on the floor, but he didn't seem out of breath anymore, but looking up at the sky in awe.

Your gaze shifted to Mitsuya and Baji, which Baji joined draken on the floor but only sitting down, leaning on the pole of the swing and Mitsuya on the swing next to you. The sun was setting, the sky looked vibrant. You like moments like these, it's calm, peaceful, it's refreshing.

You didn't notice that the man who sat on the ground near you disappeared, till..

"Fuck! What the hell?!" You scream from the sudden movement of the swing. Draken and Mitsuya laughed at your reaction. Baji was pushing the swing as hard as he possibly could, scaring you shitless. "Let me down!" you scream, clinging onto the new metal chains.

Baji backed away from the swings, sitting down at the top of the slide, amused at what he caused.

"Takashi, fuck!" "Help me asshole," you sob. Mitsuya, being the nice friend he is, takes hold of the chain. The force pushing you forwards, as your heart raced. You get off of the swing, your legs shaking, looking at Baji.

"I-" you were gonna tell baji, you were gonna tell him the you were gonna kill him but, you take Draken's advice seriously. You just sit down next to Draken, genuinely shocking Mitsuya and him.

'No "go die in hell you sick bastard"?' Mitsuya thought.

Baji was definitely upset with your reaction, he wanted to know what you felt. You ignored him.
'No way!' he thinks to himself, his eyebrows raising up.

You get a call from your parents, ringing the phone in your pocket. You answer, you sigh, closing it. "Sorry, gotta go now," you say, brushing off your shorts, leaving the three boys in the park. Your dad came to pick you up sooner than what was expected.

—————————————————————————

"Did you see the way she ignored me?" Baji scoffed, walking back to the highway that now shone brightly. Many stores still open, the city still loud. "Maybe she's gone tired of you?" "Come on, you've done this since you learnt how to count to three."

"Why three?" Baji asks, wondering why the specific number.

"Cause that's how much you can count up to." Draken chuckles.

"I'M NOT THAT FUCKIN DUMB?!" Baji groans,  his posture loosening. His shoulders drooping and his head tilting down.

He looks at Baji, "Just saying, she has the right to ignore you." "Yeah but she'd never normally do that, it just doesn't feel right, i can't start another argument with her."

Draken gives Baji a confused look, "If it makes you feel any better, she wants to kill you," Draken unconsciously babbled.

"Feelings mutual."

"Huh?"