bounded

word count. 1.2k
2005
-2nd pov-
You groan, waking up from your slumber. You honestly don't have much memories of last night. You lift your head, feeling heavy. You really only remember how you drank your heart away and was stargazing with someone. You drag your self off of the "pillow" that you're definitely cursing out as not the most comfortable thing ever, looking for your phone.

Getting off the couch, your phone is on the counter. Checking the time, it being "1:34am".
You go back to the couch, realising that your pillow was Baji's lap. You felt bad that he slept sitting down, moving his body on the couch. Laying him down on one of the cushions, laying down with him. 'I was with him all day?' You thought to yourself, 'he seems so much more peaceful like this..'

You sigh, your body uncomfortably close to his. His face is resting, no longer his normal irritated face, doesn't look like he would start calling you names. You can't help but admire Baji's features more, his canine teeth showing, his mouth partially open. Baji's unique eyebrows, his really muscular-

"No way-" you mutter out loud on accident, covering your mouth. You hear Baji grumble, turning the other way. 'You're so fucking dumb y/n..' you silently panic. Obviously Baji's gonna have a nice fucking build, but you've never really seen it before...

You face the opposite way, looking at the closed tv. You try your hardest, doing anything to fall asleep. You try to count to whatever number in your head, yet you feel wide awake. You can't sleep, feeling more awake then ever.

Your memories finally come back fully, you already slept earlier yesterday. It'll be rude to wake up Baji, besides, he's probably tired of your emotional bullshit.  You walk down his hallway, looking at the large glass pane at the end.

"This view never manages to disappoint me.." you say, under your breath. You lean against the wall, watching cars drive by the main street. The window was fogging up, it being colder than ever. You start to shiver, your mind wondering if — is watching you, you becoming friends with the man you ranted to them about.

You smile, thinking that they'd call you a dumbass once you see them again. You feel a presence behind you, "Y/n?"

You felt bad for him, he slept uncomfortably and for only three hours or so, "Hey, you should go back to sleep Kei, sorry I couldn't bring you to your bed."

"Nah, it was fine sleeping with ya," Baji says, covering your shoulders with a small blanket. "Why are you up?"

"Couldn't fall asleep." You sigh, taking your eyes off of his view, then looking at him. You give him a smile, "thanks for everything Baji."

"So uh, you good now?"

"Yeah."

Baji grins, "You arent tired at all?"

"Nope."

Baji joins you, watching the view. In all honesty, he was watching you instead of the view. He was questioning why you enjoyed the view so much, probably because he hadn't have the time or motivation to really get into it. "Baji, you're gonna kill me with your staring, are you readying up some laser vision?" You say, your eyes not off of the window.

He stayed silent, feeling more sleepy. "Hey y/n, imma sleep now, night." He says going into his room, closing the door. You later on head back to the couch, feeling drowsy, sleeping again.

————————————————————————

You were waken up to Baji and his mom arguing, or what you think is his mom. "I can't believe you let a girl sleep on the couch!" Baji's mom shouted, seeing you wake up. "I am so sorry for my son's stupid behaviour, you should've slept with him, y/n."

"HUH?!" You say, a little shocked. Your eyes pan into Baji who's sulking leaning against a wall. "It's been a while y/n, how have you been?" His mom asks, fixing the sofa you slept on. "Uhh..i'm good, Ms. Baji."

"How have you slept in the cold like that? Keisuke should've let you in his room, no?" She sighs, looking at her son who looked away as she did. "Can't believe you're dating him.."

"WHAT?!" You and Baji scream at the same time.

"What do you mean? I mean, Keisuke lets you sleep over y/n, he also mentions you al-" She gets cut off, "MOM, PLEASE!"

"I'M NOT DATIN HER MOM." He groans, "WE'RE BARELY EVEN FRIENDS."

"Oh, is that so?" She laughs, "Sorry for the misunderstanding, it's just been a while since i've seen you y/n." She smiles, totally not taking the hint Baji was outing.

"Mom? Can you get uh... some food?" He asks, crossing his arms. "Yeah sure, what would you two like?"

"Anything, just yeah, anything." Baji says, speaking for the both of you.

"Alright, i'll be back soon, kids."  She says, taking her keys off of the desk, leaving the apartment. Baji tried to change the subject, "Hey y/n, we have a Toman meeting later on tonight."

"Wow," you laugh, "Us dating?"

"I'm sorry, ma just doesn't know that I can be friends with girls too." He groans, sitting next to you. Baji's face seems to be red, so you took your opportunity.

"So keisuke, have you ever thought of dating anyone?" You smirk, leaning your body closer to him. "I- uh...no?? Shut up y/n." He nudges your body away. "Just sayin..you get defensive with this shit dude!" You laugh.

"Yeah whatever, who needs a girlfriend when I have my hands?" He jokes, making you drop you mouth. "DUDE?!"

"IT'S A JOKE."

————————————————————————

You and Baji eat your food in silence, his mom in his room sleeping due to her shift. The silence isn't comfortable but it's bearable. "Uh, about the situation with your parents.." Baji brings up.

"Oh it's fine, I texted them in the morning apologising you know..." I say, "It's alright now."

"Keisuke?"

"Huh?" He responds a little cold.

"Hanging out with you is fun," you say, looking down at your food.

"Guess you're not as bad." He jokes, blocking your tissue attack, scrunching it into a ball and throwing it at him. Keisuke hums, "though you were kinda an asshole..."

You give Baji a nasty glare before going back to eating. You hear Baji choke on his food before laughing. He hits his chest, finally being able to breathe comfortably.

"You like when i'm in pain, don't you?" He groans, "psycho."

"Yeah, I do," Your laughter, calming down. You watch the dumbass choke again, "you're so fucking stupid." Bursting into laughter once again. "You're *cough* so fucking annoying y/n." He groans, slamming his head on the table.

"At least i'm not choking every seven seconds," you scoff, done with your takeaway. You sit up, throwing it in the bin. "Uh, Baji?" You say.
He hums, "yeah?"

"I'll go now, see ya." You smile, unlocking his door. "Wait y/n! Want me to come with?" He asks, standing up. "Nah, it's fine."

"Huh? Okay..uhh..see you tonight."

Guess we're bounded.