sensitive

word count. 1.3k
2005
You wake up around 1am, your phone lighting up as you left it open. You groan, obviously still upset and tired, blindly reaching for your phone. You squint your eyes, the light being too bright for you.

-+1 message from Baji-

No, Baji didn't leave Mikey's at 1am, it just took him a while to text you. Why was he texting you?
You close an eye shut, squinting the other one, the light burning your retinas. What the fuck does he want? You keep thinking that to yourself, not wanting to open the message. It's clear that he's online due to his status, you sigh, covering your head with your blanket before opening the messages app. You can't help but toss and turn, your body shaking as you see the text.

—————————————————————————

'Hey y/n lets talk' -b

"what?" you groggily mutter, your voice still croaky from waking up after going to bed not in the best mood. You don't know what to say, you don't text Baji, nor even try to interact with him.
Just be dry.

'???'

'Thank god ur awak'
'awake*'-b

You sigh at his spelling mistake.

'what do u want?'

'uhhh'
'yk i just wanna say srry'-b

'ok?'

Is Baji really apologising right now? Should you apologise for punching his face? This whole situation goes over your head as your mind races with overwhelming thoughts. Suddenly, another notification catches your attention.

'listen u dont have to apolgie'
'apologise*'
'it was my bad for saying that u were selfish and u cant take serious situations seriously.' -b

You furrow your eyebrows, not sure if he's asking for your forgiveness or just to give you a halfassed apology. It didn't even seem like you needed an apology when you left..unless.
You remembered running into Emma, on the verge of tears. Maybe she told him....

'Hey, i don't want your apology if u were forced to send it'

'god ur so stubborn' -b

'see this is what i mean dumbass.'

'shit'
'no but seriously i jst feel bad for what i said.'
'dont take it srsly alright??'
'i can say worse' -b

'baji istg'

'but if i made u cry im srry' -b

You groan.

'I didnt fucking cry'

'emma said u were on the verge of tears tho??' -b

'thats not the same shit as crying'

'ight my bad my bad' -b

You were blushing furiously, you would never fucking waste tears on this. Yeah, he made you feel like complete shit but it isn't worth crying over. You scratch your head, rolling your eyes, sighing.

'sorry for strangling u and punching your face'

'doesnt seem like your sorry'
'you're*'-b

'don't fuck with me rn baji'

"aughh he's so dumb," you groan into your pillow.

—————————————————————————

Baji smiled at the screen, thanking to whoever that you weren't genuinely mad at him. If you were, he'd know that instead of your usual conflicts it would've resulted in a real one. If those weren't considered real by the two of you anyways.