fight pt.1

word count. 1.4k
2005
It's been a month since the incident, now you and Baji are "closer" than ever. Fuck, but was he reckless? God, you loved him..in secret. Did you regret loving him? Yes you did. Did he know? Definitely not. He was oblivious towards your little signs, honestly you were grateful that he was.

No one could know that you fell for him, the man that made you feel so many emotions all at once. You usually visited him, he was pretty happy to have company other than Chifuyu. You were pathetically in love with him, it made you irritated that you couldn't stop your feelings. Little did you know...

Though, the things is, he kept showing up at your doorstep every night but not for the reason you hoped. Now, it's like it's the beginning again.

————————————————————————

It was near the middle of your school holidays now. You got to go out with your friends, went on trips, got closer with your family, hung out with Emma and Hina. You couldn't have wished for more honestly. The only thing you did wish was to fall out of love.

Whatever, that doesn't matter anyways. You hated that you loved the man. You two would get into small fights, until this one. Sometimes, you blame yourself. You don't want to waste anymore tears but..

You help back up anyone in a fight, whether it be Mikey, Peh or Chifuyu. You didn't like to start fights yourself, honestly you didn't have to. To be honest, you join fights for the thrill of it. It's nice fighting besides someone. When fighting along side Toman, you're cherished for your strength.

But, the only person who doesn't let you fight alongside them is Baji. He kept showing up at your door, more and more and more and more. Every single time, you just kept expecting him to be injured. Your heart couldn't handle it. One time, it just snapped.

—————————————————————————

Another one. Another time where he'd show up at your house all bloodied and bruised up. Your parents aren't home for the weekend due to them wanting a break. They trusted you enough to stay at home, or be with a good friend.

"How," you mutter.

"Huh? Please let me in Y/n."

"...How many more times will you show up here all beaten up?"

He pauses, "Fuck y/n, please, i'm not in the mood right now." You laugh, "Don't you know how much you worry me?"

Baji pushes his way inside your house, groaning. He gets the first aid, about to wrap his fresh wound on his arm after pouring alcohol on it. He grits his teeth, as if there was no one there for him. "Thanks for your help y/n." He looks at you, sitting on a stool at your counter.

You roll your eyes, Baji finally getting over the pain and wrapping his arm in a bandage before focusing on another cut. As he takes his shirt off, you see a large bruise on the side on his back. He grunts, putting cream on his now bruised, bloody back.

He remembers another time where you helped him apply cream on his abdomen, where the cut use to be. Your fingers tickling his stomach, making him move around in the process. He remembered your little smirk that he could've wiped off right then and there when you touched him. He just wanted to...

Now you're watching coldly as he rubs the cream on his back. He breathes heavily, leaning against the counter taking a break, the pressure unbearable. You two make eye contact, the two of you on either sides of the counter. It was like you both hated each other again.  There were no words exchanged after what he said yet.

He looks away, walking towards the freezer to get an ice pack. You moved out of the way, infuriated with Baji. He sits back down, putting it on a bruise that formed on his thigh. Applying cream on it, then wrapping the ice with tissue.

He sits like that for a good second, the ice resting on his thigh, grabbing more tissue for smaller cuts he had on him. While Baji kept looking after himself, you chose to speak up.

"Baji, do you not know how much you make me worry?" You ask. Sitting down on the dinner table that's infront of the counter where Baji sat. The stool he sat on slowly creaked as he changed his posture, "What do you mean?"

"You don't know how much you make me worry about you, over night, over text, every day..."

You pause, trying hard not to get emotional.

"I know that one day, you might not come to me."

"God, I don't even know why you fight, Keisuke."

Baji looks at you, but not in the way he would normally. He looked at you with seriousness, no with agitation.

"That's none of your business..."

"I don't give two shits y/n, I just expected you to help me and not make me do all the work."

There, that was your breaking point.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Get out," you said, standing up.

Baji looks at you scoffing, he stands up too, looking down at you. "Are you insane?" Shit.
You look down, your head not tilted up. "Go fuck yourself Keisuke."

"What the hell did you just say?"

"Go fuck yourself." You push him away from you, walking to your room. Then, you felt a grip on your arm. A tight one, one that hurt you. Your face starts to go into shock.

Your eyes start to widen, you gulp.

"Don't start with me Y/n." His grip on your wrist gets tighter, your heart starts to race. "Cunt.."

You feel Baji's grip tightening, so much to the point it would leave your arm bruising. He pulled you to face him, he looked at you. "Say that again Y/n." You didn't know what to do, you were overwhelmed by feelings. Your heart starts to hurt, you couldn't breathe. You felt your eyes start to water, a layer of water covering your sclera.

"Don't cry Y/n." He says, his eyes narrowing at you, "that shit won't work on me."

"You're a selfish bastard Baji, you don't fucking care for people around you." You attempt to pull your hand away, but it's no use. "Selfish? Says you," he spat.

"Keisuke, let go..please." You said, your eyes now in fear. Baji's face started to smile, terrifying you. You quiver, Baji now inching closer, "Selfish?"

"No, i take back what i said! Just please let me-"

"I'm going to kill you," he said.

The thing about you, you're such an innocent person aren't you. So lovely, wouldn't try and hurt him. Your tears start falling down your cheeks, Baji stopped smiling. The "hatred" was no longer mutual.

"You're pathetic y/n." His grip loosened a bit, not being able to escape yet. "All I wanted was help, Y/n-"

"You're scaring me Keisuke, please let go.." you start to sob out. "You scared me, making me think that you'll be dead before you can even make it to mine.."

"Now, you being here scares me."

His hand lets go of yours, "y/n-"

You run to your room, shutting the door. You cried, your head tucked into you knees as you heard Baji's calls. "Y/n, please, i'm sorry i-" Your tears wouldn't stop running down your face.

He was a monster in your eyes now. Baji lost control, his pent up anger was released on someone he knew. It just had to be you.

"Y/n, please..fuck, i'll stay-"

"Just get out Baji." You cry, rubbing your sore wrist. "I'll make it up to you, please-"

"You'll make it up to me if you leave and..." you went off track, "never show yourself again."
It was all Baji's fault.  It was him who hurt you, him who scared you, him who made you cry, him who made you worry over him.

Truly, you didn't want him to leave, you just wanted to cry into his arms, let this all go but....he left. He left without saying a word.