"If you want to stop, just tell me."

Again, he was reassuring me that I wasn't forced to do anything. And yet again, I knew that I wouldn't be able to resist him.

My heart thumped against my ribs and I held my breath as I felt his hand move from my hip, gently over my skin, to my ass. He squeezed a cheek and I let out a low moan, swaying my hip slightly, trying to guide his hand further. Taking the hint, his hand moved again, to stop at the puckered skin nestled in the crease of my ass.

Blake leaned down to capture my lips, while a single finger entered me.

Fuck.

Kissing me urgently, his tongue darted out of his mouth and into mine. While I felt his tongue explore my mouth, I felt his finger explore another part of me. My skin tingled and heated, and I rocked my hips, wanting to take his finger deeper.

Blake started to grind his hips against mine, slipping in another finger, and another. I bucked up against him, and then back down, trying to take more of his digits, wanting more of him.

Pulling his lips from mine, Blake leaned back, his breathing heavy, his whole body shivering. Gently taking his fingers back, I suddenly felt empty and couldn't stop the small whine that escaped my lips.

Grabbing the condom packet, Blake watched me as he lifted it to his mouth, and tore it open with his teeth.

Damn.

Keeping his eyes on my face, he rolled the condom on, and shifted on the bed, so that he was lined up with my body, resting his weight on his hands that were either side of my head.

His eyes held a single question, and I knew the answer. Nodding once again, I felt him gently, slowly, carefully push into me, his eyes scanning my face for any sign of discomfort, fear, uncertainty.

There was none.

I wanted this.

Stopping when he reached the hilt, he settled down on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pressing his lips to my nose, my cheek, my forehead.

He pulled his hips back, and then thrust forward, causing me to gasp at the sensation.

He did it again.

And again.

And again.

Each time, he pulled out almost completely, only to glide right back in. Long, slow, deliberate strokes.

Blake nuzzled my neck, his panting breath fanning across my skin. I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him. My legs found their way around his waist again, pushing his body against mine. My hands tangled in his hair, pulling, brushing, his moans getting louder.

His hips started to find a faster rhythm, pumping harder, more urgently, sending shivers coursing through my whole body, making my back arch.

A little faster.

Lifting my hips, I met him, thrust for thrust. Moving my lips to his neck, I nibbled on his skin, sucking into my mouth, licking it. His groans spurred me on, his hips rocking into my ass, more desperate than before.

Pulling himself up on his knees, he rose up, gripping my hips and picked up the pace.

Faster.

Faster.

Faster

Blake's hooded eyes never left mine, his hair dishevelled, his lips swollen. His pants were becoming heavier, his moans louder, his thrusts harder.