Chapter 58: Four Dragons

Start from the beginning

"Well, they sure are filled with energy." Mavis said with a smile.

"They almost remind me of Natsu and Gray, but more playful and friendly." Levy said seeing the two girls argue.

Back in the arena.

"We're not doing get help!"

"We're doing get help!"

"Are we really being ignored right now?" Sting said in annoyance.

"Let's just get this over with." Rogue said also annoyed by being ignored.

White Dragon:

Shadow Dragon:

"Heh?" The two sisters turn to their opponent, seeing them readying themselves for their breath attack.

ROAR!

The two massive breath attack was sent at them, but both girls didn't seem to be faded by it.

Stardust Dragon: Silver Wings!

A pair of sparkling white wings appear behind Mana's back as they wrap around both girls as the attack collides with them. The dust clear revealing that both Mana and Wendy seem unfazed by the attack. It was like the attack did nothing to them.

"What!?" Sting said in disbelief seeing their attack did basically no damage to them.

"Impossible!" Rogue said also feeling disbelief seeing Mana just easily block their attack.

The two sisters glare back at them, Rogue feels somewhat odd seeing Wendy trying to give him a glare, although he finds the glare quite adorable, while Sting feels a chill down his spine seeing Mana's golden eyes glaring at him.

"Wendy support me, I'm gonna beat the living daylight out of them." Mana said with a cold tone, mirroring Neos's cold tone and Erza's sharp glare. This sends a chill down not only the twin dragon slayer's spines but also Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel. As the Fire Dragon Slayer and Ice Mage are reminded of Erza, while Gajeel has a flashback to their training as the milk monster became his terror incarnate.

"AHHH! SHE'S GOING TO BECOME ANOTHER ERZA!!?" Both Natsu and Gray yell hugging each other in fear as they are reminded of the scarlet warrior's sharp glare.

"Gajeel?" Panther Lily said somewhat shocked seeing Gajeel is shaking in fear as he slapped his legs trying to make them stop. 

"Even Gajeel is afraid too!?" Freed said somewhat shocked seeing Gajeel is shaking in fear.

"I mean, can you blame him? Mana gave him nightmares for over a month." Ace said also feeling pity for Gajeel.

"Just what did she do to him?" Cana said feeling confused as someone as being as Gajeel is afraid of Mana.

"She literally tore his iron scale off his body, which is basically ripping his skin off his body." Levy said remembered the few nights Gajeel would scream in fear and wake up in the middle of the night.

"She really is their younger sister." Lisanna said seeing how much similarity Mana has with Neos and Erza.

 "Let's just hope Wendy doesn't turn out like her." Makarov said, now somewhat afraid at the thought of a mini Erza that's as powerful as Neos. That could kill him with the amount of property damage she could create. And what's worse is there might even be two of them.

Back in the arena, Mana gets on her feet and Wendy switches places with her, now having her arms wrap around Mana's neck holding on to her from behind, as Mana spreads her wings taking to the air.

Sky Dragon: Roar!

Wendy let out a breath attack while Mana flew in the air, directing it toward the two dragon slayers below, as they both ran to dodge the attack.