New Powers and News

Start from the beginning

"That... you know..." Usopp nervously stuttered as he and Chopper exchanged nervous looks.

Sanji's reaction was an immediate thing.

"SHE WAS KIDNAPPED?" Sanji yelled. "WHY DIDN'T YOU CHASE THEM TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH?"

"Sorry!" Usopp stuttered. "But someone kept intervening...!"

"Who is he and where...?" the cook growled fiercely. "I'll go right now and get her back!"

"Ah, wait!" Usopp almost yelled. "At least listen to the whole story!"

Sanji finally let him go.

"Okay, let's do this...!" Usopp began. "There are two things that we can't afford not to get back!"

"Food! Nami! And our shadows! That's three things!" Luffy retorted.

"One of those things don't belong there..." Usopp muttered. "Let's focus on Nami and the shadows for now."

"She was kidnapped by a strange beast-man," Chopper said. "He was talking about Nami San being his bride of some sort..."

"MARRIAGE?" Sanji was screaming to the heavens. Flames danced around the chef as he poured his grievances out at decibels enough to rival a jumbo jet in hot rage enough to equal the fiery depths of hell. "ARE YOU JOKING? UNFORGIVABLE!"

"He must be quite brave to want to marry Nami..." Luffy commented. "And I'm a giant? They could make such a zombie?"

"At least we know who has Luffy's and Sanji's shadows, right, Usopp?" Yukiko asked.

"T- That was one of the Shichibukai..." Usopp began sobbing.

Chopper teared up. "All of a sudden I'm really scared...!"

"You didn't know, you guys?" Franky commented in surprise.

"Of course we didn't know!" they retorted.

"By the way, um, who is the woman with you Yukiko?" Robin asked.

"Ah, Apologies. I'm Nadia, West Blue Native, also the Rouge Thief worth 271 million berries. I also came to this place to get my shadow back. And I must apologize. I had your friend eat a Devil Fruit that Moria was after." Nadia said shocking the crew.

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!"

"You had our beast tamer eat a devil fruit?" Robin asked.

"The Crystal Crystal Fruit. It allows the user to create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials. And since crystals can form from the earth, it makes her a logia. I couldn't eat the fruit myself because I already ate the Psy Psy Fruit, making me a Psychic human. And Moria was ordered to by the Government to retrive it." Nadia explained.

"A crystal human and a Psychic human?!" Luffy sparkles with excitement before saying something. "So if the zombies don't look like the original then... I saw Zoro's zombie."

"How was he?"

Luffy scratched his chin thoughtfully. "It kinda felt like you... but because it was wearing wooden shoes I knew it wasn't you!"

"Well, whatever..." Zoro scoffed. "Then, if we find that geezer, Luffy's giant and Sanji's Denguin, and throw salt in their mouths, our shadows will return, right?"

"Or get my Pokemon to attack them." Yukiko adds.

"But to find such a weakness, nice job," Zoro commented.

"The one that told us about the weakness and to go get you guys first was the skeleton," Franky answered.

"Wha? You met Brook?" Luffy grinned.