Sidharth stopped his smiling when he saw shehnaz. Feeling of guilt started revolving his mind. He moves his leg to approach her and ask for forgiveness.
But shehnaz ignored him and directly went in her room.

Sidharth felt sad whenever shehnaz ignore him.

On the other side
Shehnaz laid down on her bed. She was also feeling sad. She didn't talked with him from past two days.

" Usko koi farak nhi padta Mai usse baat Karu ya naa Karu..kitna change krdiya hai suhana ne tumhe...tum ik pal bhi nhi guzarte the mujhse baat kiye binaa lekin ab tumhe koi farak nhi padta Mai baat kru ya na karu.." She said to herself.

Tear rolled down from her eyes.
"I will not forgive her..I really hate suhana "
___________________________________________

COMPETITION DAY...

4 HOURS BEFORE EVERY PERFORMANCE.

Shehnaz was sitting with Diya in her makeup room.

Their are total four makeup room assigned for performers. Because University have so many departments and from every department atleast one performes is participated in it.

2 room  for girls and 2 room  for boys.
Boys makeup room is in boys hostel area and girls makeup room in girls hostel area. Where washroom are easily accessible.

__________________________________________

" Shehnaz why are you making this gloomy face today is your performance..baby don't be sad you have to win this competition so please cheer up " Diya said while applying blush on her face.

" Yr kaise cheer up ho jaau meri to saari happiness is suhana ne chin Li hai...or Mai kuch bhi nhi kar paa Rahi hu..i don't wanna her to do  dance with sidharth.." shehnaz said with a pout.

"Acha phir btaa kya kare? Usko room mei lock krde , uske seer pe bomb phod de , usko stairs se niche gira de, usko Pluto pe bhj de dabbe mei band krke " Diya said  annoyingly. She was annoyed with shehnaaz sad face so she started giving this useless ideas.

" Haa yeh bilkul thik rahegaa " shehnaz said with smirk.

Diya stopped doing her makeup and looked at with narrowed eyebrows.
" Shehnaz are you gonna mad or what? Usko Pluto pe kaise bhej sakte hai hum ? " Diya asked

" ohhooo Pluto pe nhi bhejna usko stairs se niche giraana hai" shehnaz explained her.

" Shehnaz you are really become mad. Tu sach mei yeh karne ki soch rahi hai.." Diya asked her once again to clear her doubt.

" Ha yr dekh uski performance last mei hai to vo apne makeup room mei hi rahegi saara time to phir hum na bas uske makeup room ke samne wali stairs hai na uskk last stair pe thoda sa oil dal denge..or jab vo utregi to gir jaaegi..waise bhi last stairs pe dala hai oil to jyada nhi lgegi usko..or humara kaam bhi ho jaaega" she explained her plan.

" Not hum only tum...Mai aisa kuch nhi krungi shehnaz yeh sahi nhi hai.." Diya said while taking seat next to her.

" Yrr ab tune mujhe idea Diya hai to help karni pdegi...dekh krungi Mai sab bas tu najar rakh liyoo please na ab apni dost ke liye itna to kar skti hai naa" she pleaded her with cute pout and glittery eyes.

" Okay okay I will do this but only this time. I will never do this kind of thing again" Diya agreed when she saw her pleading face.

___________________________________________

Hall is echoed with Loud cheering and clapping.

Everyone clapped for the pair standing on the stage.

They bowed infront of judges and audience after giving their performance.
After bowing infront of them they went back to the back stage.

Other students joined them and started praising them.

"Waah shehnaz kya dance Kiya hai tumne or ahaan I really loved it" A girl praised them.

" Thankyou" shehnaz replied her with a beautiful smile.

Her eyes falls on sidharth who is moving back and forth on the backstage.

And then a girl come near him and tells him something. He furrowed his eyebrows when he hear her. He immediately went from there with her.

Shehnaz saw everything she was confused what is happened with him ? Why he went from there ?

She got her answers when she heard the announcement from the speaker.

" SORRY TO INFORM YOU GUYS OUR LAST PERFORMANCE IS CANCELLED DUE TO SOME PHYSICAL INJURY. LAST PERFORMER GOT INJURED HER FEET THATS WHY SHE CAN'T ABLE TO PERFORME TONIGHT"

___________________________________________

" Shehnaz tumne kiya hai kya yeh " sidharth asked in angry tone. Frustration is clearly visible on his face.

Shehnaz gulped her saliva when she saw his angry face.

" NO I DIDN'T DO IT " she replied
Is shehnaz Lying to save herself or saying truth let see what will happen.

___________________________________________

I know some of you will not like this track. But I'm not going to change it. I will not force anyone to read my fiction if you don't like it then don't read. This is my last clarification. And I will assure you that shehnaz will not become villian or wamp in this fiction. Her character will improve for good.

So please just have some patience.

TO BE CONTINUED 🥰
-
-
TARGET : LOTS OF LOVE AND COMMENTS.