Before she finished speaking, Hua Mi turned around, Then tore up the ticket and went to the C city material warehouse.

  In just one breath, Hua Mi stood outside the supply warehouse of City C.

  At this time, Zhou Cheng was greeting his garrison and began to retreat.

  He accidentally bumped into Hua Mi behind him.

  "Damn it, who..."

  Zhou Cheng turned around and looked at Hua Mi behind him, stunned for a moment,"You?"

  He never expected that Hua Mi would appear here.

  Before Zhou Cheng could react, Hua Mi said directly,"Don't have physical contact with those zombies. I brought a batch of white phosphorus bombs, and this one."

  Hua Mi gave him a handful of [A. Tomson Premium Villa Teleport ticket for the community], "Send all the uninjured garrison here and leave a few agile ones behind. We have to kill these zombies."

  Isn't it easy to evacuate? Change the city in a blink of an eye.

  The reason why Zhou Cheng was given a teleport ticket to [A. Tomson Shangpin Villa Community] was because of all the teleportation points currently set up by Hua Mi, this was the only one with the least amount of traffic.

  Just in case, right, not necessarily, just in case Zhou Cheng and the garrison who have come into close contact with zombies can also be easily killed.

  Hua Mi didn't say such words, she just blinked at Zhou Cheng.

  Zhou Cheng's garrison was dutifully guarding this combat readiness material warehouse, but they didn't understand why they had to withdraw?

  Even Zhou Cheng felt that this matter was weird both inside and out.

  He frowned and asked Hua Mi,

  "Zombies? Are you talking about the group of survivors celebrating Halloween?"

  Hua Mi, who was pregnant, explained to Zhou Cheng, "I don't know where this thing came from. You go read the novel and you should have the answer."

  As soon as she finished speaking, Gong Yi appeared behind Hua Mi with a "pop".

  Zhou Cheng's eyes widened and he pointed at Gong Yi,"You, you, you,"

  Gong Yi said decisively said as soon as he appeared, "We can't fight, all the people coming are zombies, and you are all mortals."

  "Don't look at me like that. There are a lot of superpowers in D city now. I'm also a superpower. Get out first."

  Zhou Cheng said, "Superpower?"

  It looked like he was really going to read some novels.

  Time was running out, and Gong Yi didn't have time to explain too much to Zhou Cheng, so he looked at Hua Mi.

  He was about to scold Hua Mi for coming to such a dangerous place with such a big belly.

  Hua Mi rushed forward to face the dozens of slowly approaching zombies on the opposite side.

  Behind her, Zhou Cheng was looking at how to use the teleport ticket. When he looked up, Hua Mi had already rushed several meters away.

  Zhou Cheng was startled and put a stack of teleportation tickets in his hand into the hands of the garrison behind him.
  "Quick, take the brothers and leave first."

  After saying that, Zhou Cheng also rushed forward.

  Hua Mi is his brother's wife. If something happens to Hua Mi on Zhou Cheng's territory at this time, Zhou Cheng will have no way to explain it to Gong Yi.

  His back collar was grabbed by Gong Yi.

  Gong Yi pointed to a batch of white phosphorus bombs that had been piled up beside him.

  "Put this batch of white phosphorus bombs away. I'll go rescue my wife."

  By the time Gong Yi followed Hua Mi and rushed up, Hua Mi had already taken out a batch of white phosphorus bombs. Use Gatling to deal damage to the swaying zombies in front of her.

  Gong Yi paused and suddenly realized why his wife was so violent every time she got into a fight with someone.

  The way she swings her gun to shoot people is the same as the way she shoots zombies.

  Because a large group of zombies were surrounding them, there was no time to target them one by one.

  Just a direct blow.

  The zombies on the opposite side were knocked down by Gatling's bullets.

  When Gong Yi ran to Hua Mi, they slowly got up again.

  It seems that bullets hitting their bodies don't hurt at all.

  As a result, Gong Yi suddenly realized why Hua Mi used the quantifier "only" when talking about zombies.

  They are no longer human, how can humans not feel pain?

Gong Yi watched calmly, his sharp eyes staring at the zombie closest to his wife.

  While using his mental power to tear the zombie into pieces, Gong Yi was still thinking in his mind.

  These zombies are like walking corpses.