With a frozen face, Hua Mi followed the garrison who came to report to look at the cut barbed wire.

  If they go by this time, there will actually be no trace of the person.

  With that kind of professional retreat method, it is very difficult to track the garrison.

  Hua Mi held her waist and said to the garrison beside her, "Bring Liu Shengyuan back."

  As a person with superpowers, Liu Shengyuan has been looking for Chen Hu outside Xiangcheng to seek revenge first, and to hoe the strong and support the weak as a supplement.

  Now that such a group of difficult killers have appeared in Xiangcheng, Gong Yi has more important things to do.

  Then there is only Liu Shengyuan, a person with superpowers, who can take charge of Xiangcheng.

  Then, Hua Mi took out a basket of [Energy Beads] with an expressionless face.

  This [Energy Gel Bead] is larger than the [Energy Water Bead] the size of cod liver oil, just like a round marble.

  The color is also more golden.

  The texture is harder and feels like a little bouncy ball when pinched.

  Hua Mi handed this basket of [Energy Beads] to Cao Feng who hurried over, "Please arrange it so that each person in the garrison in Xiangcheng can take one, and each person should prepare 10."

  Cao Feng was stunned for a moment then nod.

  He didn't ask what these were. Things with similar colors. Cao Feng saw that Liu Shengyuan had a bottle.

  But Liu Shengyuan's is liquid.

  Cao Feng collected the basket of [Energy Beads] and looked at Hua Mi who was about to turn around and leave. He hurriedly asked, "Sister Hua, where are you going?"

  Hua Mi waved her hand in the wind and snow,"I'll go. Find Qin Zhen."

  Qin Jianqiang is Qin Zhen's son. Those people persistently kidnapped Qin Jianqiang and pointed their swords at Qin Zhen.

  At this time, actually just follow Qin Zhen.

  Qin Zhen received a call from Ma Yongchun.

  He comforted Qin Zhen on the phone,
  "Don't worry, I will find the child, don't worry."

  Qin Zhen had already received a text message from an unknown number in the RV.

  The content of the text message was to ask her to remove Zhou Cheng from the material warehouse immediately.

  She sneered and said to Ma Yongchun on the phone, "Didn't you say it wasn't Ma Zhixuan who did it? That's pretty good. Your brother is really promising." "

  "Why didn't I see before that your brother is so capable?"

Ma Yongchun felt heavy. After a while, he said,"I'm sorry, I will solve it. I will give you an explanation for this matter."

  Qin Zhen said, "Explain it to me? Do you know how many people died in Xiangcheng this time? I went to the emergency area. More than a dozen doctors and nurses were killed."

  "There were also innocent injured patients and pregnant women. Several died, more than 20 were seriously injured, and more than 40 were slightly injured."

"There was also a bomb at the gate of the city, killing 100 people. We don't know how many people were injured in the explosion, there is no statistics at all."

  "Ma Yongchun, what's the use of explaining to me? What's the use?"

  She yelled on the phone, accusing Ma Yongchun of raising an evil person.

  Ma Yongchun didn't say a word. At this moment, every word Qin Zhen said was like a sharp knife piercing the deepest part of his heart.

  He was speechless.

  After slowly hanging up Qin Zhen's call, Ma Yongchun called Ma Zhixuan again.

  Ma Zhixuan answered.

  Ma Yongchun said to Ma Zhixuan in a low voice while wiping the switchblade in his hand,"You did the right thing this time. If you want to force Qin Zhen to give up the supply warehouse, you can only threaten her with her and my child. I used to be the one who's too soft, It's my fault as an elder brother."

  "As an elder brother, I have always treated you as a child and I have not recognized you. It is my fault, Zhixuan, can you forgive me?"

His words made Ma Zhixuan feel soft in his heart. He sniffed on the other end of the phone, "Brother, don't say that. You raised me. Although you have never agreed with me, my heart is grateful to you. That child is doing well now. We won't touch him, as long as Qin Zhen is willing to give the supplies and let their people come out and let those people kill Zhou Cheng to vent their anger, then they will return the child to you."

  Ma Zhixuan also knew that this child has the blood of their Ma family, so he would not touch the child unless it was absolutely necessary.

  In the heavy snow, Ma Yongchun looked up at the falling white sky, holding the switchblade tightly in his hand, "Your plan requires my participation. After all, I am the management commander of C City, and the resources I can mobilize are greater than yours. Zhixuan, where are you now? I came to see you, and I also wanted to see my child."