At first, she could still listen to what he said, but the more he spoke, the more Shi Caixia felt uncomfortable.

  She pushed away the hand that Zhong Zimo put on her head and said to Zhong Zimo seriously, " A Mi is actually a very good person. She is very approachable and not as hateful as you said. "

  At first, Shi Caixia also felt that Hua Mi was difficult to get in touch with.

  For a woman to be able to move freely among a large group of strong garrisons, and still have such a strong relationship with the garrisons, this in itself is a proof of ability.

  However, after contacting Hua Mi, Shi Caixia discovered that although Hua Mi's moral bottom line is low, she is not an immoral person.

  And Hua Mi is very easy to get along with. As long as you don't play tricks on her, she is quite generous to the people around her.

  Everyone around her was very generous, because Hua Mi gave them a lot.

  Even Shi Caixia just helped Hua Mi draft a contract, and Hua Mi piled 10 chocolate cakes, 30 tomato-flavored self-heating hot pots, two large snakeskin bags of caramel-flavored melon seeds, and a  large bag of mechanical pencils, a large bag each of watery whitening BB cream and heating insoles. It were so many that the zippers on her bag were so stuffed with supplies that it couldn't even be closed.

  So Hua Mi is not as difficult to get along with as Zhong Zimo said?

 Once you get her temper right, she's really easy to get along with.

  Zhong Zimo's face sank, "You used to like to judge people based on superficial appearance. It seems that you still can't change this problem. If you have any questions, ask me more. The situation is so chaotic and you don't have the overall situation."

"Look, you must ask me more questions. Who else can you trust besides me now?"

  Shi Caixia lowered her head and said nothing. She and Zhong Zimo studied under the same tutor, and he was her senior brother , who is also her boyfriend.

  Logically speaking, after losing her parents and family, the only person she should trust the most is Zhong Zimo.

  She is indeed naive in her ideas. She is not as smart as Zhong Zimo, and her character is not as daring as Zhong Zimo.

  The instructor often said that she was not as courageous as her senior brother, nor did she have the same courage.

  "But..."

  Shi Caixia said in a low voice,

  "We both have our own masters now. It is our professional ethics to abide by our duties and not leak the employer's privacy."

  She could not see the overall situation clearly, and she did not have lofty ambitions. As a screw with a small law degree.

  Her goal has always been simple and clear, just to earn a living.

  If you reveal your employer's privacy, you will lose your professional ethics. People without professional ethics will be unhired wherever they go.

  This is the most basic.

  Zhong Zimo's eyes became colder little by little,"Shi Caixia, do you want to break up with me? I just care about you as your boyfriend . I hope you can tell me anything you do. In front of me, I hope you there will be no secrets? You have to know that maybe the deal between Hua Mi and Zhou Cheng will harm Xiangcheng. As an insider, you are not willing to reveal a word about this to your boyfriend?  Tell me, maybe I can help you think of a way to stop the deal between Hua Mi and Zhou Cheng."

  Shi Caixia pursed her lips tightly, lowered her head, and said nothing.

  She insisted not to say a word about Hua Mi.

  Shi Caixia didn't know whether the danger would endanger City C, even though the contract she drafted involved a large number of weapons and supplies.

  She only knew that her job was to write the contract, explain the content of the contract, and modify the contract according to the employer's opinions.

"Shi Caixia, I am very disappointed in you."

  Zhong Zimo left angrily, she had always been obedient to him. Shi Caixia, who looked at him with admiration, was as hard to crack as a bone, showing no sign of softening.

  This was something Zhong Zimo didn't expect.

  As soon as he left Shi Caixia's tent, he saw a group of guards lining up in front of a tent.

  Those garrison men with weapons.

Rebirth: IHDSP 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें