So they would always die at the hands of He Xinghui and her sisters.

  He Xinghui was thinking wildly and finally heard movement outside the material warehouse.

  She forced herself to sit up, wiped the blood from her mouth, and looked at the man walking in in the dim light outside the door,

  "Brother an."

  He Xinghui said with bright eyes, looking at the man standing in front of her, a clean and decent man.

  It was Brother Fan who came to the supply warehouse in City C in person.

  Brother Fan frowned, looked at He Xinghui sitting on the ground, took out a clean handkerchief, and covered his mouth and nose.

  "Why does it smell like cement here?"

  The huge supply warehouse in City C is full of supplies, but it just doesn't smell good.

  Standing next to Brother Fan was a burly man wearing furry fur and a green scorpion tattooed on his neck.

  "Brother Fan, let's move things quickly. When will those poorly guarded men come back?"

  Sitting on the ground . He Xinghui looked at the tall man with the scorpion tattoo with wide eyes.

  If she remember correctly, Brother Fan once said that this Scorpion man was recruited by Boss Chen and was a very capable hired killer.

  Boss Chen has attracted many, many, very powerful killers.

  It is always easy for these people to come together after the breakdown of order.

  Brother Fan nodded without even looking at He Xinghui. He patted the hard cement next to him and said,
  "Just move the food and drink away. Where is our car?"

  Before he could finish his words, there was a "click-click" sound. Gunfire rang out.

  A street kid rushed into the supply warehouse with a gun on his back,
 "Oh no, the garrisons are here again."

  The scorpion man had a foul look on his face, clenched his iron-like fists, and loosened his hand,

  "Aren't all these garrisons already run away? Why are they here again?"

  They sent out about 300 Street gangsters in front of them, and many more later, thinking that they had beaten away all the garrison troops.

  Because he was confident of winning, Brother Fan personally took action to receive the massive supplies from the supply warehouse in C City.

  But they ignored that the corpses encountered along the way were all their own.

  Brother Fan's face looked a little ugly, but bad news kept coming, "Brother Fan, all 30 of our trucks have been seized by the garrison."

  "Brother Fan, the garrison rushed up, and we can't get out."

  Brother Fan's face became increasingly ugly, and his eyes finally fell on He Xinghui on the ground.

  He lifted up He Xinghui's collar,

  "Let me ask you, what's going on? If you don't tell the truth, you know my methods!"

He Xinghui was already in pain, but now that Brother Fan mentioned it so rudely, she only felt more pain all over her body.

  She moved her pale lips and said,

  "Maybe it was a trap."

  Maybe it was a trap from the beginning.

  But He Xinghui no longer had the brain to think about it. She was drowsy and murmured, "My mobile phone and universal signal connector were robbed by a pregnant woman. As I said, this woman is very powerful. I said, we must get rid of her as soon as possible."

  She remembered that she called Brother Fan and wanted him to send someone to kill the big-bellied woman.

  But Brother Fan ignored it. He only wanted the result and not the process.

  So He Xinghui could only continue to explore the garrison firepower outside the material warehouse.

  At this time, more and more street runners were outside the supply warehouse. Unable to withstand the strong firepower of the garrison, they were forced to retreat into the supply warehouse.

  As a last resort, Brother Fan turned around and ordered,

  "Close the door of the supply warehouse and find all the food and drink."

  After saying that, he threw away He Xinghui in his hand as if he were throwing away a piece of rags, without even looking at He Xinghui.

  But obviously, they have said before that He Xinghui is his most powerful woman.

He Xinghui had a sarcastic smile on hernlips, lying crookedly on the cold ground.

  The Scorpion Man's voice came to her ears,"The door of this material warehouse is quite thick. As long as we close the door, we can stay here for a year or two."

  "Boss Chen will come to rescue us by then. Even if For the sake of such a huge material warehouse, he will come."

  Such a large material warehouse is easy to defend and difficult to attack. What's more, there are all kinds of materials here. Brother Fan and Scorpion Man can stay there for a lifetime.

  However, another voice shouted:

  "Brother Fan, why are most of the supplies in this warehouse filled with cement?"

  Cement, cement that you can't eat or drink? !