Ocean Gem

"You are so grounded little boy." Obsidian growled.

Just then the door opened, revealing his dad. He seemed out of breathe, as though he ran there.

"The... the ocean is gone! I figured it had something to do with gem magic stuff. Everyone else is super mad and confused." He relayed.

"Who...."

"Lapis Lazuli..." Obsidian replied, eyes darkened.

She holds onto Steven's hand. He looks up at her.

"Can we go find her! We can bring Lion to help us!!"

And so, Steven, Obsidian, Connie, and his dad all got in the van and on top of Lion to find Lapis.

Finally after hours of trekking through empty sands, they reached a tower of floating water.

"Go. Away." Boomed Lapis' voice through the tower of water.

"Please!! We just came to help you!!!" Steven cried.

"..." A water hand jutted out of the tower and picked him up. He looked out to see the Earth getting farther and farther away.

Finally the hand stopped and he got off at the top of the tower. Lapis was sitting down, looking off to the distance away from Earth.

"I was only supposed to be on Earth for a short time... During the war they thought I was one of you... And I was abandoned." She said, silently with tears in her eyes.

Steven went to sit next to her.

"I just want to go back to Homeworld..." Steven noticed a crack on her gem.

"Wait... I can heal you!!" She looked back at him with confusion. "Just wait!!"

He spit on his hand and placed it on her gem. It glowed and water sprung from her back into wings, her once glassy eyes finally shone to dark pupils.

"Thank you..."

"No prob, Bob." He gave a thumbs up.

"My name is Lapis." She looked at him, before flying. Water collapsed down into the regular shape of the ocean.